Well bread and crisps should be out of your system now - although you can have them legally with syns and an HEB :classic_wink: here's to a good week for us all!

Hope you have a good day today - new week - new start :classic_smile: I'm trying this week but somehow it's a struggle - but need to lose this weight esp now the weather's improving!

Hey Mini how are you x

H- - hope all's well with you Mini x

Hello there!

:hide:...late posting WI results

Week 17

Wednesday 25th April...WI...2lbs on:doh:

Total loss: 23 1/2lbs

I was very much on plan for most of my my main meals, then I lost my rhythm :innocent002:...I overdid my Syns on some naughty treats and as a result I had a gain of 2lbs which was well deserved...3lbs gain in total counting last week and this week...I gave myself the excuse because it was my birthday celebrations, followed by our wedding anniversary that it was ok to indulge in some chocolate and dessert...it would be great to say I had a little taste and left it at that:hitthefan:...Two days later I could see where this was going as I know that road well and somehow managed to pull back from the edge of the abyss.:bolt:

I went to weigh-in knowing the scales would be up and I was very relieved it was only 2lbs...my consultant was very understanding...saying that every now and then it can be good to indulge to get it out of the system and that she was looking forward to giving me my two stone award very soon:classic_eek:... I left group feeling positive and renewed and very happy that I have not missed one week since I started back after Christmas, through snow, ice, storms, illness and slip-ups.

Lovely to see your post - Happy Birthday and your Anniversary - Diane's put it very well - I can't add to that - the main thing is that you're back on plan and posting - I think it's harder to get back on the diet that to start one somehow - well done! :classic_smile:

Hi Mini
Am i glad to see you back :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:
First of all a Happy Birthday to you :bestwishes:
Secondly Happy Anniversary to both of you, have some more balloons :bestwishes:

Now down to business
We all lose our rythmn at some point, i know i do, we are all human, but the main thing is you recognised that and you pulled it back. Yes you had a slight gain but hey life gets in the way sometimes and you can’t always put your life on hold because we’re on a diet. The best thing you done was to go to class and get weighed, well done for that. I know in the past I’ve gained, didn't go to class and then ended up not going back and hey presto i was back to square one again. Sometimes you just have to have a blowout, get it out of your system and then straight back on plan. I bet at next weigh in you will lose that 3lb easily, i think it does your metabolism good to give it a good jolt now and again especially if your losses have been a bit slow.
Just glad to see you back and I’ve missed all your lovely food pictures
Thank you Diane for your birthday and anniversary wishes plus balloons:classic_tongue:

It is so tempting to not go to class knowing that my old excuse that “the dog ate my homework” won’t work there:whistle:
I’m pleased that I did go and faced the music for it turned out not to be as bad as I had imagined... I think in my own head I was blowing it out of all proportion to reality and I’m sure if I had stayed at home stewing that it would of probably made it harder to return this week.

My scales are moving in the right direction as of this morning so there could be something to what you are saying about jolting the metabolism.

I have been out of my routine and hope to get back posting food pictures shortly.

So important to keep posting even if you intend to go slightly off plan, i 100% rely on you ladies on here to keep me on track. If I didn’t post for one day then that would turn in to two days and so on, then i think I’ve blown it and end up giving in all together.
I totally agree with what you are saying Diane.

Lovely to see your post - Happy Birthday and your Anniversary - Diane's put it very well - I can't add to that - the main thing is that you're back on plan and posting - I think it's harder to get back on the diet that to start one somehow - well done! :classic_smile:
Thank you:classic_smile:

I guess that is why in the past if I found myself failing I would start a new diet.:classic_roll_eyes:

Reckon you'll have that 2 stone shiny very soon :classic_smile:

Back