Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie!! Good luck with the journos... They know how to drink! Lol ... :)

I'd be making Orby an indoor cat now ... My nerves would be in shreds! Lol

Morning Susie, all sounds a bit to hectic for me love :)

Morning all

It appears to be the calm before the storm :) Everything's sorted for tomorrow and the weekend - and if I'm lucky, I can get a day off next week, maybe next Friday and have a long weekend :D

How's everyone today?

Afternoon Susie, sounds like you have your work cut out over the next few days, be good to get a nice extra day off if you can though! Good luck with the journalists - don't drink them under the table, they don't like it lol xx

LOL will try not to.

Escaped at 6.30pm and went for a bottle of wine with a work colleague, had a lovely whinge about life, work and the universe - what was left of it :D

Morning Susie! Yes 4 is right ... Hope you have a great day today! :)

Morning all

Off to a lovely start, was allowed a sleep in because I'll be going late tonight, got to work about 9.30am then met all my journalists for the Early Music Festival.

Just back from the Armistice service in the Old Royal Naval College courtyard. One of our staff members played the Last Post and tears were shed, it always gets me!

Hope you're all having a good day, despite the horrid weather!

Thinking of you partying with all those journos - hope you are havng fun
Xxxx

How's the head!?

Morning Susie... Sounds like a busy but great time! :)

Morning all

Head is fine (I drank water!) and am just getting ready to head back in an hour - but am already dreaming of hitting the sack tonight!

Better get organised, will catch up with your threads later xx

Ummmmmm morning :)

After an amazing concert (I was part of the live audience for Radio 3) and a reasonably quiet dinner last night with six journos and musicians, I got home to bed at about 11.00pm. Today, well I woke at 6am, had a cup of tea, Orbs and I went back to sleep, woke, had brekkie, went back to sleep....you get the idea :D

Am still in my PJs but actually out of bed, considering what's for lunch, and Orbit is blatantly eavedrsopping on the neighbour who is on her mobile at the front door :D

And the plan for today? N-O-T-H-I-N-G! :D

Hope you're having a lovely day Susie... :) ..

Morning Susie :)

Back