Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon all

Glad we all share the carbs side effects :D Just got the GL book so will digest (haha) and report back.

Working from home today, been manically busy as usual, I seem to get one thing done and 12 new ones step into the To Do list...even had to write the recommendation on whether they keep me or not, for heaven's sake. The boss was actually quite embarrassed about it, but at least I got to (slightly) stack the figures in my favour :D Am angling for a 12 month contract, which saves them over £19K in agency fees, so cross fingers!

Guys I can't do the 23rd, have to go to a LOCOG function, sorry!

Last edited:
Oh good luck on getting that year contract Susie! It will be such a load off!

And I'm so sorry you can't make next Wednesday ... :-(

Morning Susie... I'm sure I could find my way to Greenwich - can I go from Cannon Street?I hope you have a lovely day :)

Morning all

Working from home again today as I've had a tummy upset the last two days and now totm has joined in - great. Plenty to do though, although I feel shattered, so may have to go back to bed for an hour.

Di - I don't want to drag you both across London, so let's stick to what's easiest for you and Katie, especially as she has so far to come :)

Ok... If you're sure Susie... Maybe I could come to Greenwich on a weekend - is there a Christmas market? :)

I'm sure there will be something like that. There's a market in Greenwich every day anyway, and it's great fun at the weekend - fancy coming over one day?

Hi susie and di - just checking in from train to town; a rather crazy day:)

Central london prob better for me this time - dont mind the trek so much on light warm summer evenings;)

Where do all the trains meet - then we can find nandos or gbk nearest! I come into waterloo so tube or walk easiest. Susie do you go into lon bridge or other?

Xx

Ps hope you're feeling better susie xx

I can get into London Bridge or anywhere along the Clipper route, Embankment is prob the most central.

And thanks Katie - a friend I saw on the weekend has been ill for days with it, so guess that's how I caught it. Just woken from a 2 hour nap (oops) and feel loads better!

Hi Susie, I just love greenwich, I really do

Me too Jim, wish I could afford to live there - but am lucky enough to work there, so all good :)

People are advertising their homes for rent for the Games - £3000 a week and upwards!

Morning Susie, hope you've woken up fit and cheery:)

Re tuesday night - london bridge and embankment both good for me - Di what's easiest for you?

Xxx

Morning Susie ... Hope it's a nice easy day for you! :)

Either location works for me :)

Afternoon all

Am feeling loads better bugwise, totm is painful but am happily ODing on nurofen to keep a smile on my face! Been charging round central London looking at venues for an event in January, nice to get out and about.

Just wish I could clone myself about ten times so nine of me could get on with the work and one of me could go back to bed :D

Feeling a bit more on top of things now, but will have to work from home on Sunday, Di - speech notes for Sir Vernon Ellis and Matthew Bourne!

You're more than welcome to come over to mine and meet Orbit...:)

Am off shortly, to the Mayor of Southwark's Charity Quiz Night - really looking forward to catching up with all my mates and having a red or four - but guess what I just did? Dribbled oil-based foundation on my crepe de chine black blouse - right on the boob!

Can't take me anywhere!

Have a great night.

Thanks so much Susie... The ex MiL is still in hospital so I'll pop over and see her as she's playing up with the nurses and my ex isn't dealing with her ... Hope you get the work done ok... Hope you're in the right frame of mind for it :)

Back