Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi hun, the new lapdog :) is going well, although it has a number keypad as well and I hit the wrong keys occasionally.

Having decided on starting Atkins again, I now have a craving for a mince pie. Typical!

Morning all

One of those mornings today - the strap off my handbag broke, my tummy bug is back, it took an hour to get to work, normally a 15 minute journey (the roadworks in London are everywhere!) - should have stayed in bed!

Hope everyone is having a better day than me :)

Evening Susie... I am still having probs with my wifi - my son has recommended I buy a netgear thingie - so will go to PC World tomorrow - I'll need a stiff gin after being there as I think they are one of the worst shops! :) So apologies for not posting much! x

Evening hun, hope you get it sorted. Who do you get your broadband from, because they should supply you with a router, my netgeat one comes via Virgin.

its useless BT - the router is a new one and doesn't seem to want to work with my ipod!!! grrrr! lol:confused:

Morning all

Feeling much brighter after a decent night's sleep, and it's a lovely day here today - blue sky, a bit blowy but some sunshine too :)

Busy day again but got absolutely nothing planned for the weekend - and I can't wait! :D

Morning Susie love, yes we are lucky with our virgin super router as well

superhub.jpg

its useless BT - the router is a new one and doesn't seem to want to work with my ipod!!! grrrr! lol:confused:

Fashionably late reply!

Does your iPod work on a different security setting than the router? I know when I used to have BT I had to change my security from WAP2 to WEP becuase it wouldnt work with my DS. Might be that if its a home hub you have.

Oh, and Morning Susie! hehe! :D

And on a side note, my virgin media router gives me technohate! Stupid virgin can drive me to distraction some times!

yes try what claire said...that happened to me too.

I can't get my iphone 3gs to recognise my new wifi password, just been googling all lunchtime for a remedy!

Good news, the boss is going to recommend that they offer me an 11 month contract, so my future is a bit more secure :D:D:D

Re starting Atkins, I keep finding carby stuff in the cupboards and think it's a bit unrealistic to start a few weeks out from Christmas - so will be a New Year's beginner, like lots of other people, no doubt :)

Great news on the contract susie:). And will nice to have you back on atkins when you are feeling ready;)
Xxx

Fingers' crossed about the contract Susie!! And yes, I think January sounds like a good time to start ... :)

Claire ... I think you've cracked the problem... :)

Back