Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Tanx for advice on cold sores, I will try this, I get them from wind and sun......so summer and winter.

Afternoon all

What a manic day it is turning out to be!

Well, the goss on Kiwi is that I asked what happened to cause his marriage to break up (as you do), and as part of this discussion he casually dropped into the conversation that his ex wife (I can't believe I'm typing this...) wanted him to watch her with other men IYSWIM - and that he enjoyed it :eek::eek::eek::eek: and that any relationship he got into now would have to follow the same lines :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

All too much for this straitlaced woman, I can tell you! Don't think I'll be chatting much to him in the future.

And in other news...heard from my broker that I can only borrow half of what we had originally planned for because the mortgage rules have tightened and he has to work off an accountant's certificate for the year where I had four months off. So, unless I revert to Plan F (buy down the coast), buying a flat is pretty much out of the question for the next 12 months...

Think I might just go to bed, pull the covers over my head and stay there for the next month...

OMG Susie! I'm pretty broad minded but certainly wouldn't go there lol. At least with him being on the other side of the world if you did fancy just chatting it would be harmless and you wouldn't get pressured into anything more.
And on the house buying front you never know, once the olympics are over the prices may fall to a manageable level. I'm sure there's a premium being added at the moment. I just really hope that the government uses all the new buildings after the games, unlike what happened to the dome for a few years until O2 took it on. What we really need are schools of excellence for sport. Give the young people some focus and the potential athletes a fighting chance at further Olympics etc. Feel free to pass this on to LOCOG lol xx.

Oh no Susie!!! Such rubbish news on the mortgage front and ... OMG what a perv!!!

Big hugs sweetie!!! I just can't believe what life throws at you!! It's just SO unfair!
Xxxx

My goodness Susie, you don't half get some stuff thrown at you - he sounds a real wrong'un - stay well clear xxxxx

Bugger on the mortgage front too, never rains but it pours :( sending you loads of hugs :hug99: :hug99: xxxx

Awww thanks guys - some bad stuff is sure coming my way at the moment - but it's OK, I've got big shoulders, and at least while it's happening to me, it's not happening to someone else.

Perhaps this is the impetus I need to find somewhere nice to rent (if the flat gets sold) or stay put (if it doesn't) :D

And re Kiwi, once I got over the shock, I just started laughing. First thing I did when I woke up this morning LOL :D

Blimey, at least he told you straight away. ewwwww.

Plan to rent sounds good.

Stay strong Susie, sounds like you are and we're here for you. x

house hunting is really not fun sometimes......and good karma i hope is just around the corner for you. xx
and as for....
aww that's not bad,he could have been a bum bandit with a wonky willie......*snort snort..snigger snigger....choke..that will teach me)

LOL Lainey - too true.

Just checked FB again and he has left a great big long....(wait for it :D) justification, how he's just being honest yada yada. Yeah, whatever, loser.

Think he was reacting to my last post which suggested fairly bluntly that I didn't think it showed much respect for people. Time to unfriend him, I think...

On the funny side, I do think there could be a book on my disastrous relationships - all of the following is completely true -

Serious B/f 1 - left me for the Church of Scientology
Serious B/2 - and 3 - philanderers who sh*gged other women at the same time
Serious B/f 4 - gave me an STD after sleeping with someone else - yeah thanks very much for that
Serious B/f 5 - manic depressive and cross dresser

And now this. I must have Idiot or Stupid written on my forehead :D

On the funny side, I do think there could be a book on my disastrous relationships - all of the following is completely true -

Serious B/f 1 - left me for the Church of Scientology
Serious B/2 - and 3 - philanderers who sh*gged other women at the same time
Serious B/f 4 - gave me an STD after sleeping with someone else - yeah thanks very much for that
Serious B/f 5 - manic depressive and cross dresser
And now this. :D

hmmm...holy hooliedoolie...your on the wrong side of the street aren't you.
things have just got to lighten up for you,will put in a request with them whats upstairs.
xx

Susie, your taste sounds as good as mine lol. Did have to chuckle at the last one... xxxx

Evening Alpy love

I've been working from home most the day and I can report that Orbs has been sleeping ALL day. She woke up at one point, looked at me and had this hilarious "Who are you, stranger?" puzzled look on her face :D But I just called her and she came running over, tail straight up and jumped on the chair next to me :)

Hahaha!!!!

I dont check diaries for a day and look at all the excitement I missed!!!!

Your kiwi sounds, intriguing. Now, do you get to chose the other man by yourself or does he pick for you? And.... ok, I am going to ask too many questions about and that so I'll shut up before I deformate my own character! LOL!

But aye, thats a fair list u have there. Almost tempted to have a discussion on STD's now, but I think I'll just walk away from this conversation before I get too, erm, aye.... *wanders off*

Ha ha... Loving your diary Susie ... Folk are so funny! Particularly that Claire Cat! Lol

You know all my past failures so no need to mention them - unless you need more stories for your book... I did hold back some of the info as I didn't have a glass of wine in my hand xxx

erm...aye claire!

Back