Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Ok ive got one for the book. I met this chap and the first time we did the deed he arrived with a huge black strap on in his bag. Apparently his brother gave it to him! Not sure which part shocked me most. Needless to say all contact was cut immediately. And no it did not get used lol.

Oh no!! That must have been so scary Lisa... Lol

LMAO classic, Lisa! :D

House situation update (it's all happening here this week! :)) - the landlord has said no to my top offer, so that's that then....so my choices are back to either keep renting or buying down the coast. I'll talk to the boss about the logistics but it's either rent somewhere small in London for mega money or buy a great sized place but have the commute.

Like this one - 2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale in Stockleigh Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, TN38 - just imagine it with one bed as the living room and that kitchen done properly as a huge cook/eat in space :)

Aw Lisa, you should have used it on him! There's something very gratifying about taking a man from behind! hahaha!

LOL Claire! :D

Right off to bed with Brunetti (again) - thanks for another day's great chat, sleep tight cherubs don't let the bed bugs bite :D

Sleep tight ma chérie.

I should leave too before I say too much and get barred from the forum! lol!

Morning all

Had a much better sleep but think it is all catching up with me, still feel tired - so roll on the long weekend woohoo!!! :)

Been thinking about the flat situation, might buy down the coast as an investment and rent it out for a year or two, until I know what's happening workwise. Lovely boss has confirmed that his 2 hour daily commute each way is really rubbish, fine at the time but he really resents not having that time to spend with his family. We're going to have a proper catch up over coffee tomorrow.

Have a good day, all xxx

Morning Soooz... Any news job wise?

Sounds like you need a gentle weekend... Hugs xx

And hugs to you, sweetie :)

No news re work, don't think there will be for ages yet - although I might find out more in my chat with the boss tomorrow.

Get to meet my cat/house sitter tonight, she's popping round - exciting! :)

Love the flat Susie but commutes are rubbish. Could you work part of the week from home?

Hope HRH approves of the sitter. x

Hi Val, yes I could probably work from home two days a week, definitely one.

LOl on the house sitter, whose name is Shannon btw - she's a Kiwi and has great refs - but yes i will give her the third degree :D

Well you know my preference on where you buy.xx

afternoon hunnie, that flat is really lovely, i really feel for you you know.

ClaireCat said:
Aw Lisa, you should have used it on him! There's something very gratifying about taking a man from behind! hahaha!

I almost choked.....and I'm extremely broad minded in the job that I do!!!

I have never laughed so much at a diary, and wonky willied bandit.......! Brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Susie... I didn't tell you how much I love the flat! Xx

But commuting isn't fun... Although you could race through loads of books! Xxx

Back