Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning all

Don't know where the sun has gone but wasn't it stuffy last night?!

Off to work early, a little crisis to attend to, and feel absolutely shattered - totm is a bit exhausting this month - or maybe it's just being back at work :)

HRO (lol like it) behaved last night, galloped in at 9 when I called out "Dreamies" and cuddled up on the bed all night. She was keen to get out this morning, and does make me smile - when I start walking to the French doors with my cup of tea, she goes cross country - bounce onto the sofa, then the floor, the bedside table, bed, bureau and out :D The magpies, of which there are suddenly lots in the garden, just squawked at her and she came charging in at speed, skidded on the floor and crashed into the door - then walked away, tail in the air, pretending it had never happened :D

Oh btw the lovely flat nearly has all the legals sorted, so it could be on again!

So exciting about the flat Susie!!! Brilliant! Xxx

LOL I do love you all, you have inifinte patience, particularly with the trials and tribulations of my house buying adventures! :D

That's cos we love you to bits! Fab news on the flat. At the moment I have an advantage on the antics of HRO as I know exactly where everything is in your flat lol.

She is very funny - I have a metal clothes drier which she likes to climb (and also chew the rungs of, for some reason?).

Yesterday I had a duvet drying on it. HRO decided she was Jane Torvill, launched herself at the rack and started to execute a triple Salchow....only something went terribly wrong and she ended up landing on the duvet and sinking from view as her weight caused it to collapse on itself :D Just one glimpse of a terrified little cat face and she was gone :) I'm giggling away now just remembering it.

Afternoon Susie - orbit sounds like a character. I don't know what I'd do without my two to entertain me. Fingers crossed for the flat - I'd love to live by the sea.

Which flat is it babe? The morrocan bathroom potential one we saw?

Yep Linz, the one you came with me to see - folks, TG Linz WAS there, she has a good memory and drew a floor plan! :) Sadly I've lost the floor plan since - but have asked to go and see the flat again, so will let you know babes, hopefully you'll be free to come with? :)

Right, time to go home and have a glass of medicinal red wine - totm is blumming painful and heavy and I'm sure wine is good for that :D

Hi Susie. Sounds like your Orbit has completely forgotten you've been away. She sounds like great fun.

My Dex is so hot he has hardly been indoors since Monday. He comes in for his grub, and water and leaves again. He has quite long hair and he hates the noise the aircon makes so he just lays around the garden plants all day. It's quite sad really. I think he suffers with lack of energy, that or he's just too darn lazy. Come winter and I can't get rid of him hehe. He is a real teenaged boy at the minute.

Couldn't imagine my life without him.

Anyeay, have a great evening. :D

Wine o'clock here - slurping white and waiting for the nurofen to kick in. Day 2-3 of totm are a real pain in the hmm hmm :(

HRO is acrobating through the flat chasing flies.

Getting very excited about life, work and the universe. In case any of you are at all interested, one of our students, Gordon, will be on R3 at 7.30am this Friday for a couple of minutes on Your Call. Also supervised more filming for ITV for the Royal Jubilee programme they're making with John Sergeant, which airs on 4 July - they've done so much filming with us that everyone's expectations are high, although I've warned them that most of it will end up being edited out. But let's hope we have 5 minutes or so. The boss's boss is happy, she just called and during the conversation called me brilliant three times and then ended it by saying "Well done darling" - it's so nice being liked, ain't it? :D No more ego stroking, my head can barely fit through the door LOL :D

Linz has the same skills as pilot - phenomenal! We were finding our way to the train station after the rugby on Saturday just by him following the Sun!! Incredible! Lol

Sounds so exciting Susie!! fingers crossed xxx

Well done Susie, it's so nice to be acknowledged and happens so rarely.

I'll listen out for him on R3 Friday.

Enjoy your wine lovely. x

Sounds great Susie, so pleased your hard work, commitment and skills are being recognised and appreciated x

Hi Susie,
Wonderful to hear you are getting the appreciation you deserve:)

And fabulous news about the property issues getting sorted - right decision to walk away but perhaps fate intends for this to be yours anyway?:D
Xxxx

Morning all, and thanks for your kind words :)

Another mad day, the boss was supposed to put out some releases while I was away but ran out of time, shame really because we won't get any coverage for them now :( Oh well...

Been working from home today and got loads done, so now it's lunchtime - but omg the cupboards are pretty bare in readiness for Mr Tesco's Atkins delivery tonight. Might have to be a tinned concoction...

Time to do a quick LCM shop :)

Back