Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon Susie, love the fact you are getting recognition for a job well done, it happens so rarely these days xxx

Does anyone have a Nicer Dicer Plus and if so is it good?

I saw a demo of one on tellie when I was away and it looked fab!

Lol I have one. My parents had one when I was at theirs a couple of years ago and I loved it, so my dad sent me over one. It works great! However I usually forget to use it like Lisa said it's relegated. It's pretty easy to clean as you get a little pic thing. Must leave it out on the counter.

Evening Susie gorgeous! Xxx

Morning all

Up and listening to Radio 3 for one of the TL students who is on this morning - if he hasn't slept in! All snuffly and hayfevery this morning blah...

Mr Tesco didn't arrive until half ten last night so have had no time to do any preparing for Induction - so will start tomorrow and hopefully get Atkins flu out of the way before I go back to work on Wednesday. Had to laugh, I ordered some gin (bye bye red wine, sob) and they left the security attachment on the neck so I can't open it. Have to go to a Tescos and get them to take it off, at least there's no hurry, don't fancy gin with brekkie :D

Morning Susie, Just listened to Gordon too. Lovely piece he requested.

Lol on the gin. Why no red wine is it the carbs?

Hope your hayfever gets better. x

i thought there was more carbs in gin?

I don't think there are any carbs in gin or any spirits :)

No carbs in spirits, about 4 per small glass of red wine, from memory? And wine is higher in sugar.

Work is like a ghost town today, most people already gone on holiday :(

Good luck with induction, I didn't realise there were carbs in wine, I just thought it was not atkins friendly, better try and avoid it...... my fav drink, sigh.

Morning Susie, hope you have the gin unlocked ready for an induction holiday weekend:D
Good news is that wine seems to work well on maintenance - i am doing an experiment of one to prove it....;)
Enjoy yourself
Xxxx

I'm buying voddie for the weekend with soda...

Away with a friend tomorrow to Burford and we're staying over in her friend!s hotel and then pilot on Monday/Tuesday - think we're going to a street party - or village party or something

DS moves out tomorrow so best I'm not at home to cry! Lol

Sounds like a cracking weekend, and don't be sad about DS - time for him to spread his wings again :)

Orby and I can always come and stay and keep you company LOL.

Home now and with the gin unlocked (I set the alarms off when I walked in! Went bright red even though I hadn't done anything lol) - but accidentally bought some red so am sipping on a lovely one from Nimes, where I was just this time last week :sigh: Now for four days of absolutely SFA nothingness - Bring It On! :D

Might try the Slimatee as recommended by someone at work, she warned me to try it over the weekend and to "stay close to home" - apparently it has similar effects to whatever it was that Jo ate recently! :eek::D

Back