Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi all

You are the most fabulous bunch, your posts all helped me enormously xxx

Just changed all my passwords. Should have done it earlier but I think I've been lucky and no ones had a shopping spree at my expense.

The bad news is I have no insurance. It was on my to do list for this week! Oh well...am getting Mick the handyman to price sensors and alarms for all the windows this week so hopefully it won't happen again - but I'm not going to replace the mac, I'll just get a cheap tablet.

Hope you're all well.

Sxxx

Oh suze ! No insurance. I hope you are getting on the phone now to sort it out. X

Oh no Susie, that's awful :-(

thinking of you xx

Morning all

Had a 12 hour sleep last night blimey! But unlike Vicky my hair isn't smooth lol. Just trying to get my head in focus about the flat and not worry about whether it will happen again. Will spend the day getting food ready for the week. Bacon and eggs for brekkie, cold meat/fish for lunch and protein and veg for dinner is the plan, as clean and green as possible!

Sxxx

Not yet V, spoke to the company I insure the car with and they said I need to get the security grilles on the windows first, so the premiums aren't astronomical. All being well they should happen this week - and in any case there's not much left to steal, they took anything of value.

The good news (yes there is some!) is that I found an old laptop which had stopped working for some reason but is now OK - so I'm back on the puter yaye!

Morning all

Right, I'm on track - not hugely got my head in focus with everything that has happened - but I'll get there!

B - bacon and eggs
L - chicken salad with mayo, lettuce and 1 small tom
D - pork steak with mustard and spinach
W - will aim to get to 2 litres

Got to go and report my passport stolen now....

Morning all

A good day yesterday except for the water, got to get glugging!

B - B&E
L - pulled pork with salad and oil as dressing
D - roast chicken with cauli mash and spinach

After a good cry in the car yesterday, I feel a bit less stressed today and am trying to get things more in perspective. Let's hope it continues! :)

Aww big hugs. Be positive. You have made the first step to the new you !!!!!

Pulled pork yummy!!!!

I find a good old blub always helps. I came out of work a couple of weeks ago fighting them back all the way to the car (it's a bit of a walk!) and when I got in and shut the door the floodgates opened. Only lasted about 30 seconds but it was what I needed :D

Yes hun I think so too - I'd forgotten that my family all have each other to console about my uncle, whereas i have lovely friends but no family in the UK, so it does make it harder. Then to be slam dunked with the break in...

But I always bounce back pretty quickly - and got two PPI claims done today, so hopefully they will be OK'd and I'll have a little bit of extra money! :)

Not sure I will have the pulled pork again, but I'm going to Sainsburys after work to get some peppered beef pieces which sound nice for work lunches.

Morning all

A bad night, spoke to my aunt for the first time, in floods of tears - so today I look like Sid from the Ice Age movies...

B - chicken
L - chicken salad (running late, had to just grab whatever was there)
D - lamb curry and cauli rice

Thanks guys - feeling a bit more chipper now. I really feel for her though, she really worshipped the man sigh...

Passport app has gone to the high commission, let's hope it gets turned around quickly!

Back