Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I have another week or so of Exante and then I am going to give it a go, so is the missus but she doesn't know it yet lol - good luck Susie xxxx

Hey Susie I have that book too (crikey no wonder it's a top selling book on amazon!) not read it yet (I have diet book fetish in fact books fetish and a DEFINITE magazine fetish!).

I'll be interested to hear how you get on .... Know what you mean re carbs and a wee bit might just be enough so as not to feel deprived........

Anyway best of luck hun ..... xxxx

I have another week or so of Exante and then I am going to give it a go, so is the missus but she doesn't know it yet lol - good luck Susie xxxx

Love your deviance Bren ;). After watching hubby scoff 2 x double shorties and a twix can't see my OH taking to a low carb diet! xx

I think it sounds really interesting Bren - and you can have brown rice cereal or oats for brekkie - and although she says no milk, she does then say you can have soya milk in Phase 1 if you have no intolerance to soy - so that's breakfast sorted! With some Total, should be nice :)

That's good to hear for her - I like that it includes things I really miss, like butternut squash and peas. But this time on Atkins has been invaluable, I now do all my own cooking and eat green leafies with almost every meal, so that's an improvement :)

Does Loretta need to lose weight or you just decided she needs to eat better? :)

I think Harcombe rocks!

How cool, I'm thinking of joining up to the Harcombe Diet forum - no one on Minimins has said much for months :)

But I will be here every second of every day too :)

Load of bollocks,Atkins Rules :D

I read a few reviews Susie, but there seems to be little detail without buying the actual book.

Morning :)

Morning lovelies

Another gloomy day outside but I'm singing in my heart :D

Last day in the old job, really looking forward to starting the new one, going down the coast tomorrow yaye, my new oriental screen arrives Sunday - all very exciting! :)

Might have to have a little piece of cake this afternoon, seems a bit mean to buy it and not have any LOL (any excuse)

Any excuse lol - make sure it is only a tiny bit though!
It does sound like an exciting weekend to be sure :D

Back