Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thx and LOL. Would it be completely unfair to share my shopping list?

Yes, guess it would!

(Mullerlight orange yoghurt with chocolate flakes - free on all plans :eek:)

oh do share I have on my diary. I even write my menus down. x

Evening all

Left work at 3 and was in bed by 4 lol, had a heavenly sleep with the help of Benalyn drowsy cold and fly stuff - that is some powerful medicine!

And in the spirit of TMI, why is it that when one nostril clears, the other one blocks? :D

Have just had some chicken, my first proper food for two days - I must be on the mend :D

Hello Susie! Am pleased to see that you managed a bit of food! Hope both nostrils free up soon! :)

Hi sweetie, sorry you haven't been well. Typical work is always critical when you're under the weather!
Sleeping good - eating important
Xxxx

Morning Susie ... Hope you're feeling a but brighter today :)

Morning Susie, how are you now?

5.gif

Hiya Honey!

Afternoon all and thanks for your kind thoughts

Got a bit of sleep last night and was back in at work at 8, busy day with lots of people being a bit demanding, suddenly I've turned into a designer, embedding PDFs into emails and goodness knows what else! TG for eHow.com, that's all I can say. Anyway, looks like we got there, so back to the usual media work now!

First proper day of food today, wasn't prepared so bread features heavily, but am allowed four slices as my healthy options for a red day.

B - banana sandwich, tea
L - chicken and lettuce sandwich
D - probably more chicken, with some cabbage I think (steamed, sadly, no more buttery cabbage)
S - orange, yoghurt
W - 2 litres
E - walking

Hope everyone is happy and well xxx

good luck on your new WOE Suze xxx banana sandwich yak LOL.
you have got time to get more organised...dont forget about the lovely sw quiches too I used to love them :) and quorn bolognese mmmmmmmmm

Thx babes - I know, gotta get in the kitchen tonight.

Mr Tesco delivered quorn mince, chicken and sausages last night, as well as real meat, so will make up some pasta (I got only wholewheat, how virtuous lol). I like the freedom of red days, but will miss the coconut oil (unless I count it as syns, but would rather use that for wine :D)

Home made fish and chips on the agenda for tomorrow night :D

woop suze :) omfg i forgot about sw chips!

Mmmm it will be an Extra Easy day tomorrow (their new thing, you mix protein and carbs) - and I've got breadcrumbs to dip the cod into :)

Sorry everyone - shouldn't be sharing this with you :)

I brush a little coconut oil on the skin of my jacket spud (micro first till cooked then finish off in the oven) mmmmmmm. Also light Philly stirred into cooked cabbage is a good replacement for the butter.

Back