Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I don't care which bit I get to hug :D

Been a busy night, baked lamb pieces (for a lamb greek salad concoction for lunch) and belly pork - and NEWS made Katie's flax loaf - and it is lush!!!!

It certainly helped that I was using Flex Flax and Hermesetas liquid sweetener (no carbs), but has 1 sachet of yeast (about 3g carbs per sachet) so as a result it's much lighter than my usual Mim effort. Nom nom...

On a very different track, here's a funny story for you - these are my students getting up to mischief :D
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4047258/Daniel-Craig-is-really-brassed-off-at-music-students.html

Last edited:
Aw im sure thats super interesting, but i'm not privileged enough to view it.

And let me in on the hug!!! I want the boob end tho! :p

Morning Sooooze... That lamb concoction sounds deeeeelish... And I must try a flax bread :) xx

just having a soy latte :) thank you for recommending the soy milk I love it x

Morning all

1st WI today and happy days, I'm down 11 lbs! :D :D

This week I'm going to drink less wine, stop the shop bought soya lattes and not eat Atkions bars - unless absolutely needed :D

B - slice flax bread toasted, with bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes
L - lamb with lettuce, red pepper, cucumber and feta cheese
D - chicken and something, probably cabbage
W - 2 litres
E - walking about

Enjoy your day. Will try and catch up properly later x

Mmm so much for no Frankenfoods, am sucking on a sugar free acid drop - it's that time of the afternoon when I really need something sweet :)

Katie/Di/Aply - are we headed back to the Nandos at St Pauls? I'm coming from Canary Wharf so can get to Bank on the DLR without too much drama, then walk.

Oh Susie - that's amazing!!! Well done and I'm SO proud of you!!!

You are in the zone!! incredible loss! Go Suuuuuuuuuuzzzzzz!! Hugs :) xx

Go Suze... go Suze! You'll be in that black top of mine soon.xx

Morning Susie... See you later! Hugs :) xx

Morning all

Awww so sorry you can't make it Alpy, we will manage all of us in the same room one of these days!

A bit of a naughty night last night for some reason - I couldn't stop eating - a pork chop, then three small chicken thighs, 3 glasses of wine (!), half a packet of Mr Porky pork scratchings AND an Atkins bar. Not a green leafy thing in there at all oh dear...but sneaky WI doesn't show any damage yet. Not overtly stressed from work so don't know what triggered it.

Anyway, onwards and downwards. Have decided not to post my food in MFP for a while and just concentrate on doing Induction - which so far (touch wood) is working for me without focusing too much on the fat/protein ratio. Will try and increase my fats in the cooking process and hopefully that will eventually reduce my meal size.

B - scrambled eggs (made with butter) and bacon with a slice of cheese, 1 tea with soya milk, 1 coffee with soya milk (no more lattes, sigh)
L - chicken with sauteed mushrooms, lettuce and lemon mayo
D - Nando's with the girls! :D
W - 2 litres
E - bit of walking

Back