Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I can't say I'm a logical thinker those Susie... Heart usually dominates my life lol... But will just make sure with friends i should have seen yesterday but didn't cos of trains not working from Walton...

I love your style ... Very creative:) x

Cant you move a bit closer Susie? I've just checked, and its about 8hrs away from me! lol!

Sorry Claire, that would be a bit much of a commute to London :D

Unbelievable - just had the landlord ring to ask if I would contribute to the floor! Ah...NO!

Just had one of those lovely girly chat visits from a mate I haven't seen for a while and offloaded a whole lot of carby stuff from the cupboards - including chocolate!

TG no more temptation at Chez Orbit now! :D

Evening Susie:). I hope you responded to landlord with how much was he reducing rent for all the trouble you had to deal with! ;). Well done donating the goodies (well baddies in this case)
Xxxx

Well done. I've a bag of Hersheys, they aren't going nowhere as they are part of my work towards goal - which better not take too long otherwise they will go out of date

now that house looks fab!
and, re the visit, yes absolutely i mean it! there is a train station about 3 miles from here, or we are not far from prestwick and glasgow airports sometimes that works out cheaper.
diary is downstairs, and i'm snuggly in bed, but i will look later and tell you what weekends i am off!

Morning all

Good food weekend, but bad on the wine front, so am not anticipating any loss tomorrow - a pound would be good :)

Really busy getting all the last minute bits sorted for the big event tomorrow, am looking forward to it - and to relaxing a bit afterwards!

Will catch up with your news later.

B - sossies and scrambled eggs
L - cold meat and cheese
D - left over chilli mince and cabbage
W - 2 litres
E - lots of running around!

Afternoon Susie, loving the Orby pics - esp the one in the duvet!!! The house looks gorgeous and HUGE! Nice outside space too.
Good luck with the viewings xxx

Thanks all

Have had so much to do for this blooming event tomorrow, with all sorts of last minute problems, that I just about went into meltdown :D But as often happens, solutions were found and I can now relax for a few minutes and have some lunch. Low carb is amazing, isn't it - I've had a few slices of salami and some cheese and I am full!

Thanks for the comments on the lovely flat. It is still available and I'm seeing it on Saturday at 1.30pm - so will keep you posted! :D

Lovely I love those buildings - I'm in Norfolk now but from Kent. Passed my driving test in Hastings!

Hi Babe... Saturday could be a goer, will have to see how many pennies we have left if thats ok? xx

Evening Susie, hope all set for tomorrow so you can relax:D
Xx

Evening all

Hope that's the last 12 hour day I have for a while! But just got the name badges to do and (cross fingers) we're sorted!

Linzie Lou - would be lovely to see you, hun, just text or ring - and if we can't do this one, there'll soon be lots of weekends down there :D

Morning all

Despite being up half the night (ate too late!), I'm more or less ready for the big day. Lost 2lbs which is amazing really, considering the wine consumption this past week.

Have prepared as best I can to fight off the "just one canape" temptation, just had sossies heated up, and got an assortment of cold, chicken thigh, salami and cheese sandwiches and a bag of celery, tomatoes and peppers to chew on - and lots of water, natch :)

Have a great day and I'll catch up later.

Morning Susie, I hope it all goes well love

Back