Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie,

I used to make a cheesie crisps by nuking them on a piece of grease proof paper, yum, might make some today

Morning all

A quick fly by, will catch up properly later. Can't do WI because I'm waiting for batteries for the scales - but could do up the bottom button on my coat (a bit) so might have lost a pound or two.

Thanks for the suggestions - unfoprtunately mackerel is one of the fish I'm allergic to - but the tuna pate is an idea :)

Evening, home now, another long one but it pays the bills :)

Didn't have chance to eat more than a mouthful of chicken salad for lunch, so that's dinner :D

My posh coffee arrived though, and they smell delish!!!

coffee is great i brought some cuban stuff back which will be getting sampled in the morning

Morning Susie, so how was the coffee?

Morning all - another rushed day, our website is going down at 1pm and I've got three stories to clear and upload, everyone's panicking about too much work on, the new boss is looking frazzled, I had about three hours sleep worrying about work (and having awful nightmares reliving Mum's last days when I did :cry:) - it's chaos, I tell you, CHAOS!

But we will survive - my left palm is really itchy so am going to go and buy a scratchy ticket at lunchtime :D

Didn't have a chance to try the coffee, didn't need anything sweet last night - will save it for the weekend - but oh they do smell nice :)

B - three bratwurst and three eggs scrambled :eek: (following Jim's idea of breakfasting like a king :D)
L - chicken and bacon mayo salad
D - pork steak with cabbage and leek

Hey chickadee :) Food does sound yum. But then ur menus always make me jealous lol.

I sympathise with the nasty dreams/nightmares. I had the same last night. Dreamt mum disowned me n was really awful to me. Very realistic too. Then dreamt half my long hair was cut off on one side! I remember feeling traumatised n when I woke the first thing I did was check in the mirror lol. What a weirdo I am.

Hugs Susie... And one for Claire... Scary dreams!! I never seem to dream - must be something to do with my empty head! Lol xx

i've had awfully sad ones,i wake up crying. :confused:
and i've had a couple of real angry ones :eek:

Evening all

Just back from....The Pub! :D My workmate/friend and I really deserved a couple of drinks after today - bloomin' nightmare!

Claire and Lainey - oh lovelies, sorry to hear about your bad dreams, I'm sure it has something to do with ketosis. Also stress. Lots of stress :(

Anyway, am home now and in the warm, the cleaner has been and I hardly recognise the place :D

Oh yummy cleaner Susie! How fab is that! X

i need a cleaner for the kids room,although i think we would have to tie a string to her leg,so she would be able to find her way out again. lol

LOL@Lainey - I have a huge coffee table aka dumping ground and the lovely woman keeps trying to tidy it up and create some order - but given time I think I can wear her down :D

But it is fab. I have been living in a dirty flat (only because I don't clean it up) for ages and when you all come round for dinner, we shall eat off the floor :D

Back