Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

You crack me up Sooooz... Any word? Xx

No word yet. But let's look on the bright side, at least I have all the flat deposit in the bank, so won't be stony broke.

If they give me the heave ho, maybe I'll go run a bar in Spain. Mmm think of all the tapas I could have, Katie....:D

^^ I know someone who did that :eek:

There are worse things you could do Susie! At least you would have a full and friendly bar with all us lot ! Xx

Tapas and wine - definitely the life for me:D
Xxx

Morning all

It is bucketing down here and I can't tell you how happy I am to be working from home :D

Not happy about working tomorrow though. Still no word on work - won't be for a while yet. Greeeeeeat....

On the very funny side though, have had a few more FB chitchats with my old NZ friend from first year uni (yes, male), and we are going to skype soon hehe :) Let's be inventive and call him Kiwi :D
Can't say I took a huge amount of notice of him at uni, but I do remember he was a bit kooky/geeky - he says he still is lol. After working round the world in something IT-ish, he's back in NZ - but therein lies the rub, if anything ever did happen with it, he'll have to come here - 'cause I ain't going back there! :) Further instalments to come....

Morning all

Had to cancel the viewing this morning as I've got to be at Blackheath Halls for 11am. Probably just as wll, you know how impulsive I can be, I'd probably sign right there and then just because the kitchen happens to have a dishwasher LOL. Lovely boss wasn't able to speak to his manager about me so hopefully I'll get some news this week. My mission now is to try not think about it!

Really not feeling up to work today, am sniffly and a bit shivery (again) but I have to go, so roll on 3pm!

Have a wonderful time meeting up today ladies, really sorry I can't be there!

Hi Susie, we really missed you! Hope the day went ok and you can now relax and recover for the weekend:)
Stick 4th july in your diary - we are planning a dinner meet around waterloo somewhere:)
Xxx

Back