Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi there sexy girl, hope youve had a good day. It's nice to relax when the place is all tidy, well done on your hard work today. Enjoy your evening x. Love to you and little kitty x

Hey Aunty Rosie..... sounds like you've had my perfect Sunday, well apart from the waking up in a wet bed!

Evening all

Just had a great read of Dr John Briffa's Escape the Diet Trap - all the low carb rules there but explained in a really clear way. It also allows for a few things I miss on Atkins Induction - yoghurt, berries, etc - says an absolute no no to soya milk (althought that's about the processing side of it) ditto canned tuna (apparently it has high levels of mercury?).

Really interesting - might give it a go :)

never forget you're a beautiful person ok !
i have a saying about being fat,but i didn't know if you would be interested in hearing it ?

goes like this.
" i may be fat,however i can diet and look amazing..you on the other hand are ugly
and there's nothing you can do about it. " :D

all fish has high levels of.mercury...you get more mercury from eating fish than having an amalgam filling placed or removed x

Oh that's interesting Laura, you set me off googling - I think, as long as I have albacore tuna, caught by pole and line, it's quite low in mercury.

I had no idea it was such a health risk! The things we learn here :D

I know, and I love tuna, could eat it for virtually every meal, bloody hard work is life eh?

Thank you for allowing me to bend your ear by text earlier, apologies for ignoring your bloody good advice too, hopeless case lol xxx

You text me anytime sweetheart, anytime xxx

Well - morning, sort of. Didn't sleep well, as anticipated, thanks to my afternoon nap. Tried the Valerian tea - twice - but it just gave me weird dreams and no rest. Then got HOT legs and feet at 2, awake until 3, then toss turn since then until I gave up at 7. Oh well....at least it's a lovely day out there today, hope it's the same where you are :)

Am still at home and on the second cup of builders tea - am waiting for the estate agent who is selling the flat to come round and do a valuation - so have just raced around washing and drying dishes and generally cleaning up - which, of course she won't care a jot about - silly aren't I? :)

Not silly at all. I washed the kitchen floor when the washing machine repair man came and have hidden from the window cleaner so often when the kitchen was a tip that he doesn't come anymore lol.

Morning Sooooz... Gorgeous day! Hope you get the hang of sleeping soon - it always throws me out the next day if I sleep badly!

Take care and have a good day ... Hugs xxx

Valerian is known to increase intensity of vivid dreams. Hot feet...perhaps up your vitB?

Perhaps try vervain &/chamomile to relax for sleep.

Good luck :)

*~*TL*~* *~dreaming of long term success~* mum of 4; wife; herbalist; Height: 166cm; Started: 16 Feb 2012; S/C/G: 116kg/109.5kg/65kg

Valerian is known to increase intensity of vivid dreams. Hot feet...perhaps up your vitB?

Perhaps try vervain &/chamomile to relax for sleep.

Good luck :)

*~*TL*~* *~dreaming of long term success~* mum of 4; wife; herbalist; Height: 166cm; Started: 16 Feb 2012; S/C/G: 116kg/109.5kg/65kg

Ooooh thx so much for the advice, TinaLouise - lovely to have a herbalist here (instead of me making it up for myself :D). you are so right on the dream,s they were kooky - even for me! :).

Afternoon Susie, not sleeping is horrible isn't it? And no, not silly to want your place to look presentable to strangers, I would do exactly the same xxx

LOl I had a mate who used to clean up before her cleaner arrived :D

Sleep is a really good thing for helping one focus, don't you think? I'm really not with it today, so you may find me sneaking in during the afternoon! :)

I completely relate to you and Lisa's prepping the place beforehand!! I'm guilty of that and so much more !! When I was in my 20s I'd have put make up on and done hair as well as cleaned the house! Lol

Thank goodness I've now found my true way of living in a slothful way! Lol xxx

Back