Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Sounds like a better way to be looking at things Susie, hope it cracks the sleep problems for you - and I wish you were coming oop norf too xxx

Hey guys

I've found a new hobby - you know how I've been cleaning out all my skincare, shampoos and cleaning products with chemicals in them - well, I'm going to have a go at making my own! i used to love making up skincare in Oz, and it's a project that - if it works - you will all benefit from :D

Just bought some nice books from Amazon, can't wait until they arrive!

Another fun thing to do, along with cooking, that I can do after work instead of sitting on my bum - so another positive change that will contribute to a more chemical free life :D (did I mention I've cut back on ciggies too?)

Wow! Susie ... Cutting down on ciggies with so much going on is amazing!

Maybe you'll be able to buy your place which is a very lovely place with outside space - just shoot the neighbours above and it would be perfect!

Loving the sound of Susie's Skincare!! Xxx

well go you :party0011: i think that's a fab idea,and super well done on the ciggies. :D

I'll leave the murder and mayhem of neighbours to the Birmingham Five and my other Atkins Mafia Family LOL

And just to be clear, I've cut back on ciggies - not given up altogether, quelle horreur :eek::D

Just home, was meant to go out to the farewell party of an ex-work colleague and TBH I'm just too shattered to schlepp over to London Bridge, chat like there's no tomorrow, probably drink too much, then totter home...so it's now wine o'clock in Lewisham instead :)

Well! I had to do a load of catching up!

What a fecking cow!
Doh to Orby puddle. My old cat used to 1&2 in the bath if he wasn't happy with his try, made cleaning easy!
Spanakopita looks the bees knees!
Well done on cutting down the cigs, it's all a step in the right direction!

Xxx

Go Susie, can you work on something for coldsores please? I have a stress induced humdinger on my top lip!!!!! Thanking you in advance lol xx

I have the answer, go and buy some lysine from H&B - it's an amino acid - the doc told me to take it in big doses when I got an unmentionabe STD from a boyfriend.

Whats more, it works - and quickly.

Sxxx

Thanks for the text Susie, this one is way too far gone for anything really, not had one like this for a huge long time, blaming you know who for stress. I have put some honey on it as you directed...............dog keeps trying to kiss me :eek: xxx

Morning Susie... Such fantastic advice and counsel! Earth Mother!! Hope you have a fantastic day! Xxx

Morning Susie, hope this morning finds you well rested and ready to tackle the world.

Susie's skin emporium, what a great idea.

Yum to your food, like Di said earth mother

Hugs xx

Morning

Four hours sleep, DLR suspended, and now a difficult meeting - it is so not a "rock on" day - and OMG I found out the most awful thing about Kiwi last night - but will have to keep you hanging, meeting is at 9am.....

Holding breath and going blue!! ....

Hanging.....,,,;)

Back