Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I hope you don't lose the joy of working there Susie... Easily done as I experienced shrinking days last year... Made me feel unvalued (is that a word?? Lol) ... It's also harder for me to feel part of - but at one day a week at each place that's obvious... Hugs xx

Oh gosh sorry to hear about Dex doing that, Tigger - it's instinct for him but not very pleasant for you.

Not sure if this will help but Orbs and I are now in an evening routine where she gets a handful of Dreamies at 9pm and that's when the window closes and she can't go outside, which is the sort of danger time for her to bring mice indoors.

And I'm so glad you like 3 and 4, they are the two I'm going to see, as well as this one - 3 bedroom flat for sale in Dane Road, ST LEONARDS-ON-SEA, East Sussex, TN38 0QU, TN38. I love St Leonards too, a very big lifestyle change but I know it will be worth it :)

And Di - don't worry hun, I do love my job, am just trying not to be quite so tied to it as I have been - in the "there's more to life than work" vein of thought :) Only checked work emails twice today :D

Separating eggs: crack into a saucer and either make a little cage for the yolk with your fingers and tip the white off the plate, or tip the whole thing into your hand and let the white drain between your fingers. I usually use the finger cage method.

Hmmm roast lamb. I have problems with fatty cuts but have been fantasizing lately about nice lean medallions. Can't find them jn the supermarket though ):

Have a good working day tomorrow, hope the weather is better for you.

Well done on striving for the work / life balance Susie... I could do with that leaf too! Xx

Evening Susie, exciting to see all your flat options - i know that your dream place is out there:D
Well done getting stuck back into induction - once you're up and running it feels so good! Also you always do nice interesting recipes so keep em coming;)
Agree with you on the work/life balance - important to have a few different things to round us out (metaphorically speaking :eek: )
Xxxx

Oh another very nice place. People in St Leonard's obviously have a taste for fancy baths. Can't believe it's so affordable to buy a 3 bed place by the sea. Can't even buy a post box for that where we are. If I wasn't a shift worker who depended on a train getting me to work by 7 am I would move to the seaside tomorrow. A huge change but you won't regret it.

Dex doesn't fare well with the cat door closed at night. He's unfortunately very nocturnal and makes the most of the night. I think (hope) that it's just a phase. I've tried to close his cat door before and he just paces up and down, moaning and squeaking. I'd rather take dead mice over that ;)

Love that 3 bed flat.... it had a Suze vibe to it & a place for the Moroccan bath.x

Morning all and LOL thanks Val for the cooking lessons, I so need them - Nigella I ain't! :)

Another wet day here, but at work so no matter. Orbs is in mourning because her slave has left her alone after days of company. I swear if cats could cry tears she'd be looking up at me all weepy eyed, bless...

B - bacon and cabbage sauteed in coconut oil with a dribble of Alpro cream - YUM!
L - not sure, taking oz friend out - might go to Cafe Rouge and have steak and salad
D - chicken and cauli mash, it's that sort of day

The boss has just come in so will try and catch up when I can xxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening all

I was very good at lunch, had a burger minus the bun and fries, and they gave me a delish salad instead. No wine, just water.

Too soon to dust off the halo though, a testing afternoon has me sitting here with a vino...definitely got more energy though, and not feeling hungry at all. OAD! :D

So pleased for you Susie!! You're doing brilliantly!!! It's so uplifting to read the energy oozing from your post !!! Hugs xxx

I love trolleys!! Lol xxx

Morning Susie, here's one to trollies! :D. Finally had two days off the vino but going on a wine tasting boat trip tonight....;)

Back