Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi Susie. Carbonara sauce sounds great! I will need to look into the zoodling toy, but I am already fighting for space in my tiny little kitchen :(

All this talk of courgette is making my tummy rumble!

Have a great night x

Morning all - it is just still morning :)

Had a toss turn night then a big sleep in (a cup of tea always sends me off, strangely enough), so am just out of bed.

Nothing much on today, just a major clean up in the kitchen...

....OMG just got called by a job agency, they have a temp (but very well paid) job going on the coast! Just waiting for the spec to come through.

Fingers crossed for you Susie xxx

Thanks guys :)

It's quite high level so may not get an interview - and is only for three months initially - but may be the push I need to get this new lifestyle of mine happening! :D

Dishes done, bed to change, then time for a quick catch up here :)

Food update - mmmmm just had bacon and eggs for brunch, it was luverly! Wish I could eat it all day (just kidding :))

Last edited:
Thanks hun! :)

Just had a cracking very late lunch/early dinner - warm chorizo pieces with lamb's lettuce, oil and mayo - scrumptious!

Ooh interesting about the job, just shows that London isn't the be all and end all where works concerned.

Have a good day Susie xx

Halfway through making the courgette parmigiana (posted by Tigs? anyway, the Rose Elliott one - thanks whoever posted it) - looking and smelling great so far!

Morning Susie:). Loving the foodie diary and as always excited by job/flat/life options:D
Xxx

Afternoon all

Been a mad day so far but my 3pm just cancelled yaye. And the boss has signed off on our torch relay plans double yaye :) And I'm going to see the shared ownership flat at 4pm - yayes all round :D

Lots of water today, and been good on food too -

B - bacon and eggs
L - ham and cheese roll
D - cod and cabbage sauteed in butter

The parmigiana last night was lovely - quite high in carbs, but not bad if counted as part of my three mugs a day :)

Last edited:
Good luck with the job and flat - seems like things are happening for you :D

Sounds like you've really settled back into the Atkins way of eating too, and that's great to see. Feels pretty good when you get back on track, doesn't it? :D

LOL@Lisa don't blame you for losing track! It's in London - great location, nice new flats - but the sticking point is the shared ownership mortgage conditions and me having a limited company.

I have to ask work if they can help out by putting me on PAYE but I suspect the answer will be no - so, I can't buy in London, it's as simple as that. Gutted.com :(

Later - I've had time to think about it all, and maybe this is yet another sign that I buy down the coast.

What do you think of this doer upper? I think the leaks come from a tree that you can see in the street view - http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38319341.html

Last edited:
Morning all

Weird night's sleep, felt drugged when I woke up today! Good day at work so far though, feel like we are getting there now with the torch relay event :)

All very good on the food front - didn't have time to make brekkie so bought a quiche from Tesco and ate the insides - but not the pastry!!!! That is a complete bl**dy miracle, I love pastry so much - but not a molescule went in my mouth :D

For lunch it's lambs lettuce, ham, feta and olives for lunch, with an oil dressing.

Dinner - not sure yet, leftovers I think.

Beautiful sunny day here - enjoy!

Back