Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon kids

Sorry I've not been on much, worked until 10.30pm last night, in work at 8, so will catch up tonight - TG it's the weekend!!!

LOL@Di :D xxx

Afternoon Susie, scales have dropped a bit this morning but have decided to have an Atkins day for a change, will be doing it over the weekend as much alcohol is likely to be consumed tonight and tomorrow night so safer than being on Exante and slaughtered after one glass lol. Hope you have a good weekend xxx

Oooops so sorry Susie... I've just sacked the typist! Xxx

Enjoy your weekend lovely.. The week has been full on! Xx

Just catching up with diaries, wow Susie you are rocking this judd woe, so pleased for you, well done :)

you're doing great susie, well done you!

your life sounds a bit manic at the mo, but that can be strangely satisfying in short bursts, can't it?

MORNING ALL :D

Sorry I've been awol, the usual manicness at work - and it will be like this for a couple more weeks - but should quiten down after the torch relay - or I may implode...Not involved in the Proms, Val, sadly. I really wanted to go this year, but have too many work commitments in the evening this summer.

Juddd is a bit out the window at the moment because of work - and also early birthday celebrations - it's not until next Tuesday but the older I get, the more parties I need :D

Orbs is back to normal, happily - except for going a bit loco with all the rain. She's sitting on the chair looking very puzzled right now :)

Right, am off to do a much overdue diary catch up xxxx

Afternoon, Susie - glad to hear Orby's better, albeit trapped by this rotten weather.

Can't believe this but my bonkers neighbours are trying to have a barbecue. In the rain. :confused::eek: Soggy sossie, anyone? :D

Pity your JUDDDing has taken a hit for now, but at least you know it works for you when you go back to it ​(and you will!) xx

Hi Susie. Glad Orbs is feeling better.

Enjoy your celebrations and look at it as a mini holiday.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment. Remember to breathe.

Evening Susie... Hope you've managed to have a break today ! So exciting on all the celebrations! A once in a lifetime experience!

So what's the plan for your b'day ? Xx

Afternoon all

What a start to the day - blooming Tesco next door had shouting workmen doing repairs ALL night, so I'm a woman on the edge now, don't cope well on too little sleep :(

Despite that I did manage to force some bacon and eggs down :D You're right Tigs, this is a sort of mini-break, but will definitely be back on DDs on Wednesday! And wil try to stay as close to low carb as possible in the meantime.

Am starting to feel really excited about the torch event - got a load of press coming - BBC London, ITV, and so on - so of course now I'm hugely nervous that everything will run smoothly. It's all planned out though, so should be OK (says she who is gobbling St Johns Wort like there's no tomorrow lol)! And then hopefully that'll stand me in better stead when the job interview comes round. Will be so good to get it sorted, I really feel like I've been treading water and not really enjoying life outside work - even though I pledged to myself that I would, when I got back from Provence.

B'day plans aren't too much - lunch tomorrow with work people, and drinks after work on Tuesday. Am a bit ho hum about it tbh...but no doubt I'll buck up on the day :)

Have a lovely day, all xxxxx

Last edited:
Afternoon Susie... Oops! More like evening now !

Hope you stop feeling glum soon... Birthdays have that effect on me sometimes and with all the continuing uncertainly I'm not surprised... You must feel a bit fed up with it!

hugs and hope you have a nice gentle evening xx

Thanks all :)

Had a nice day, musing on plans for the future - but also managed to block - and then unblock - the kitchen sink oops :)

Have a lovely evening!

Morning dynarod ... Hope you have a lovely day xxx

LOL@Di - morning!

Flying visit, got lots to sort out this morning because I didn't do any work on the weekend - the madness will be over soon, she says with fingers crossed :D

Got up early so I could pick up my Olympic ticket from the post office before work - it comes in a huge envelope (and lots of advertising rubbish, naturally!). My event's not until 2 August but it's going to be brilliant, I'm so pleased I forked out the dosh! :)

Birthday lunch to look forward to, cancelled from Friday because I had a sudden meeting - but nothing's stopping me today!

Enjoy your day xxx

Enjoy the lunch Susie! I'm NOT saying 'Happy Birthday' until tomorrow!! lol

xxx

Back