Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening Di :)

Left work at 5 - what a good feeling! :D And a quiet evening in with the telly.

Decided not to start Atkins until Monday so I can clear out the cupboards and enjoy two evenings out I have got between now and next week - and get a Sainsburys shop organised! :)

Hi susie, nice to be home:). Good plan to get organised to start
Xxx

Yes defo get organised! I always need to do that first!! Good luck with it! Xxx

Morning lovelies

Gorgeous day here - sunny and a bit colder - always uplifts me. I also smell gorgeous LOL - Cedre shower gel and perfume from the Fragonard factory in Eze 9outside Monaco). It's just one of those days where i feel really happy and that all is well with the world - wish I could bottle it! :D

Enjoy your day xxx

Feeling your happiness Susie and I'm quite upbeat too - hope the day continues!!! Perfume sounds great and a lovely reminder of your gorgeous holiday! Xx

Keep the feeling, being happy for no particular reason is the best feeling in the world.....

Meanwhile I'm putting on extra socks and whining about the cold ;)

Hope the day is all over lovely, Susie.

Hey Lady Susie,
that mood is infectious!! Its funny how smells take you places in your mind. I bought some natural sun products when we went to Tenerife, I got them out at the beginning of the year and was instantly taken back to that place when i applied it!!

I for one am looking forward to Autumn its my favorite time of year, all the lovely colours of the leaves, the smell of fires, good tele and sitting all cosy in the evenings with my little leg blanket. Winter warming food not a good idea tho lol.

Hope u have a good time at the party xx

Love the smell of sun tan lotion!!! I think they put special smells in it to make us dream of holidays!!

Hope you enjoy this evening Susie!! Xx

Afternoon

An hilarious evening was had, much wine (and no dinner - bad Susie) was consumed, and many laughs - including trying to work out if I knew the Maori for "I'm the only gay in the village" (and no, I didn't).

I had to spend a bit longer in bed this morning but am plugging through work now - but not at my usual speed :D

Had a great chat with the boss, he is going to try and get more money for me once I'm in post, so it could all be sorted by the beginning of October. Off to see two flats after work, and then home to collapse this weekend :)

Got this fab sounding recipe through on a blog I subscribe to - I Breathe... I'm Hungry...: Jalapeno & Cheddar Cauliflower Muffins. Might try them on the weekend.

Glad you had a good time Susie, sounds like a blast.

Thanks for recipe link, the chorizo spaghetti squash one looks good too and I happen to have one in the fridge. :)

Back