Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Ah ha ha get it now lol :) it's only offered in London at the moment so let me know how it is x

Ah ha ha get it now lol :) it's only offered in London at the moment so let me know how it is x

Some wasn't in stock but just tried the sweet chilli oat bakes and roasted aubergine dip - the bakes taste nice, they are sliced very thin and there ain't many of them, but good if you're keeping an eye on portion control. The dip - meh - can take it or leave it. Also got a few salads and other bits and bobs, so will let you know how they are.

Upped my cals to 1900 in MFP this morning and am vowing myself to log everything. Some lovely Mims posters on the Wemitts forum, who have lost loads on CCing, say it's best to start high and then as you lose weight you can reduce the cals accordingly. The calorie level calculator put my cals at 2440!!! But I just can't go that high, it feels wrong on too many levels...

Got my veggie tagine in the slow cooker for dinner - mmmm it smells gorgeous! :D

Enjoy your BBQ Val - someone close by has got one on the go and it's permeating the air - why do BBQs smell so yummy? :)

Morning all

3lbs off at WI this morning, which is fab because I've had high cal levels this last week :)

Busy morning so will catch up later xxx

Thought I'd let you all know on here too.
The book people have the new Atkins book for £2 and the complete Dukan for £5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all

Off to Italy today for my birthday treat yaye! Did a sneaky WI and I've lost another 3lbs so let's see if I can keep it off over the next week :D

Have a lovely time and speak when I get back xxx

Have a fab time and happy birthday lovely xxxxx and we'll done on the loss xx

Well done on your loss. Have a fab birthday and a wonderful time in Italy. Xx

Have a wonderful time. Well done in the loss and have a great birthday

Ciao darlings, I'm back and feeling so happy and relaxed - holidays are a blooming marvellous invention! :D

I had a fab time pootling about the beach, the Abruzzo countryside and a load of little villages, saw some houses, had a load of yummy meals (and lots of prosecco of course lol) and talked nonsense into the night with my mate.

An added bonus was my WI tonight when I got home - it was supposed to be yesterday but I thought I'd wait and use the home scales and - wait for it - I've lost 6lbs this week WOOHOO! Can't quite believe it - I even ate pasta (OMG the pasta, yum!) three times, but I restricted my gelato intake to just one - how strong was that?! :D I'm now a third of the way through my first mini goal!

I hope you've all had a great week, will catch up with diaries over the next day or so.

Lovely to be back with you xxxx

Wooooooow! How amazing is that! You go away and lose loads. Let's all move to Italy and be skinny minis lol. I'm so jealous, sounds like a wonderful holiday xx

Back