Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Can't believe your NZ holiday is so close Susie! Wee orbit is a cuddle cat love it. Do you have a desk fan or similar? We got a couple from Tesco a few years back. Best buy ever. Although my cats hate the fan and won't come into a room if it's on. x

Yes thanks hun I had a pedestal fan on all night, otherwise I would slept by the freezer with the door open! :D

I know, the hol has come round quickly, hasn't it! Then I'm back, then less than two months later I'm off to the Nile :D Rather sensibly (for me) I paid for it all upfront so there's no pain now :)

Lol. Pets! My doglet keeps trying to get under the duvet with me.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all!!!

A busy day here, rushing July media stats through for the Board - but it's nice to be busy, it's so quiet without the students around.

First WI for August and I've lost 3lbs, so am very happy with that! :D

Wow Hun. Your really shedding those lbs. Well done you. Here's to a fab and slim aug xx

Thanks guys :)

Up reasonably early for me on a weekend - got the handyman coming round to do some stuff in a mo. Orbit is making me laugh, she's curled up in the net curtain, looking like she's got a wedding veil on :)

Awwww. Maybe she's trying to tell you something lol. Better get your hat ready ;0)

Hi all - sorry to be awol for a few days, had some issues to sort out but OK now.

My brother is back on low carb so to make things easier I said I'd join him so we are eating the same stuff when I go home to NZ - and then I remembered about the Atkins flu so will start Monday to get any induction ick over and done with before I fly out :)

I have really enjoyed calorie counting but there's no stop button for me with carbs, especially bread - especially toast! And I've just got no energy, am yawning my head off and it's only 3pm...so am hoping low carb will help sort that out.

Just read the most fab kindle book from this site - KetoHybrid | Low Carb, High Fat, No Hunger Diet - great recipes, meal planners, etc and a great discussion on why low carb high fat is so good for you.

Surely the stop button is where you run out of calories for the day? I'm texting you tomorrow because my stop button is broke tonight!

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I needed my stop butting by 2pm yesterday. Woken with the worst bellyache today though.
Is there a reset button too lol

Lol Cheryl, yes a reset button would be great!! But I guess the lack of a stop button is why we are where we are in the first place. Need a mute button in my office this morning, two people are having a bit of a ding dong!

Oooooh over anything interesting lol. I do like watching things like that. There's usually a lot of it outside a&e's at night. Front row seats for a episode of Jeremy Kyle lol

I think I'd get my finger stuck on the reset button! The only reason is because I love food. Bad food. And when I eat it I get fat!

Surely the stop button is where you run out of calories for the day?

Well that's the theory hun - but if I knew when to stop, I wouldn't be here, none of us would.

And it's a Thursday - so of course the bathroom light fitting came undone and smash to the ground while I was getting dressed, nearly giving me and Orbs a heart attack in the process! Not a great start to the day...

Morning all

Sorry for the radio silence, lots going on before I head off next week - we're moving offices this weekend, plus a last little push to get jobs around the flat done so it's all nice for the housesitters - holidays are exhausting!

Going ok on CCing, it's slow but I do think it's the only way forward for me.

How's everyone? Seems quiet in here...

Last time was 8 years ago hun, not great memories, it was when my mum got sick - but it will be fab to see my brother and friends, and get the house on the market.

I'm CCing - plus I've ordered my cousin (who is a part time fitness instructor) to get me moving! :)

Back