**Team Skinny MiniMin**

BrittW

Timelord
Hola Everyone!

I'm starting a group - Team Skinny MiniMin!!!

It's just a group to get to our target weight!!

If you would like to join you also get this cute little badge to put in your signature which in true Blue Peter style, i made earlier-

skinnyminimin-1.jpg

To put the badge into your signature, use this url;
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/brittgale/skinnyminimin-1.jpg
Just wrap it in tags!!

If you would like to join me just let me know your name, how much weight you lose every week and we'll track it in a handy list!! (TWL - Total Weight Loss)

So i'll start;

[COLOR="Red"][U]**Team Skinny MiniMin**[/U][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Britt / -5lbs / TWL - 5lb's [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]Sophie / STS / TWL -33lbs[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Michelle / tbc / TWL - [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]Cammy98 / tbc / TWL - [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Green"]Naz / -6.5lbs / TWL - 6.5lbs [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]Emily / -12lbs / 12lbs - [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]Soccormom / -0.5LB / TWL - 5 stone 4 - SotM[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Hola!
I've popped up the correct url to use!
Don't forget the

oooh i'd love to join please :D do you need to know what day we weigh in? Left mine blank as not weighed in yet, it's Tues x

Britt / -5lbs / TWL - 5lb's
Sophie / STS / TWL -33lbs
Michelle / tbc / TWL -

Oh dear, failed miserably at inserting the team badge lol, I wrapped it in [], what did I do wrong? Any idea? xx

Me too please!

I havent been in a team before so dont know what to do!.....oh and i'm cack on the computer!!!

Cx

Last edited:
Thanks, that did the job, removed the url bit too, cheers! xx

:) Hi can i join you guys love to be part of this weight loss team!! im totally new and havnt got the slightest on how to use this site sorry!! anyway i want to lose 4 stones and ill write my weight below thanx xoxo

started sw 14-9-2010
starting weight 91.1kg:eek:
week 1 -6.5lbs :D
sorry i know it looks like a total mess im sure u guys will understand xoxo

I'd like to join if that's okay? I'm weighing myself at home and I'm in my first week so I won't find out until Tuesday! I'm feeling positive so far though :D

Emily

hi how often do you weigh yourselfs? i kow this is bad but im like weighing myself everyday! also do you weigh more wen its time of the month? xoxo

Hola Everyone!

It doesn't matter what day you WI. Just once you know your weight loss, let me know and i'll add it up the top!

To get the heart just put
url]
in your signature :)
Just delete the spaces between the IMG tags and the link!

Don't forget to tell me you're weight loss this week and total weight loss!!

Hi can I join please, I have been on minimis for coming up a year and never joined a team yet.

I started nov 17th 2009 and so far I have lost 5 stone 3 1/2 lbs :D I still have nearly that to go again :eek:

So can you count me in my weigh in day is a monday.

Thanks

All joined :)

Let me know the result of your WI!!
And congratulations with such an impressive loss so far!!! You're an inspiration! xo

Back