The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

They are aren't they!! This is my fave one I think! I prefer the hot ones to the ice-creamy type one, i'd rather have skinny cow if i'm going to have an ice-creamy type thing. x

congrats on getting into the 14s! :D you must be so pleased :) time for you both to be posting new pics me thinks! :D

Thanks hun :D Will post some pics tomorrow. Am watching an episode of come dine with me we sky+ed I love it! So funny. I should be doing psychology revision but just can't get into it :( sooo boring!

sky+.. the most amazing invention EVER. I sky+ merlin and strictly on my OH's parents' box lol :p

I know, it's amazing! I am having a giant bowl of rice crispies to stop me wanting to eat the contents of our fridge. Think I had my tea a bit too early as have been so hungry tonight!!! x

Gotta love the rice crispie goodness! Thats a great idea to snack on!
I would be lose without sky plus :( my life is so sad!!
hope love actually was good and hope the revision is going well! I hated revising, the whole world was a distraction to me! Do you have exams in Jan?

Hey everyone, hope you're all ok and not freezing too much! It's sooo cold here! Brrr, another day with the heating on full blast!! Yeah I have exams this month and in Jan, and loads of assignments to hand in - blah! It's a pretty full on degree. Have my first day of placement tomorrow so will report back how that goes! Food wise today has been good, had a fruit bar for my b/fast, needed something quick as had uni this morning. Then for lunch I had some weight watchers tortellini, spinach and ricotta flavour filing, with a pasta sauce I made myself with tinned chopped tomatoes, herbs, garlic, onion, red peppers, mushrooms and some chopped low fat turkey bacon type shizzle. Yum! Then had two weight watchers cakes and some healthy type crisps! Still have a lot of points to use tonight..what to have?! x

mmmm your dinner sounds lovely.. i had shreddies! :p have you warmed up yet? I caved at 4 and put my heating on I have to admit! :p

Your tortellini and sauce sounds yummy!!! Hope all your hard work for assessments and exams pays off! xx

Thank-you :D Just had tea, southern fried mini chicken fillets, massive mixed salad and bread, was nice. Am feeling all Christmassy again today :) Only a few weeks till i'm off uni and off for three weeks holiday - bliss!!xxx

Thank-you :D Just had tea, southern fried mini chicken fillets, massive mixed salad and bread, was nice. Am feeling all Christmassy again today :) Only a few weeks till i'm off uni and off for three weeks holiday - bliss!!xxx

That dinner sounds lovely! Bet you cant wait! I certainly cant wait until i finish work!x

hey PP how's the last couple of days been? are you on placement now? if so hows it going? xxx

Hey everyone,

Sorry haven't updated in the last couple of days. Had my placement, (was good, in muchos scary area though) and had an exam today so am shattered. Will do a proper update soonly. Hope everyone is ok xxx

Glad the placement was good and hope the exam wasn't too bad! xx

Hey everyone! :)

Sorry have been rubbish at updating this recently! Had such a busy week last week, with the exam and starting placement and sorting out loads of other shizzle. Hope everyone is ok :)

Had some days off the diet last week, it was fab! Weight has STS though, which I am happy about considering the amount of yummy food I ate! Am back on the wagon this morning though! :talk017:
Feeling really really Christmassy this morning now it's December i'm getting really really excited!!!!! My Christmas holidays from uni are only a few weeks away and then I get three whole weeks off - woooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PP xxxx

well done on your STS :) keep up the good work! x

Back