The I Hate Soup Food Diaries

Awww me too I love food. It's really hard losing weight and I'm kinda resolved to the fact that if I stay around 12st or just under then I'll live.
However I'm sticking to RC as enjoying eating it just taking pressure off.

Looks like today going well? I had the chicken noodle thing out book was ok with sweet chilli sauce. My man had to cover it with brown sauce but he's like that with everything however tasty!

U gonna have a loss this week? Oooh teeth whitening is that for wedding? I got hairdresser sorted today she sounds really nice hope she is lol xxx

Brown sauce on everything - lol, but whatever takes your fancy:p

No loss this week i reckon, seeing as i have been pigging out this evening. Had a barney with dd3 earlier and it knocked me for six. Nevermind, tomorrow is another day.

A whiter shade of yuk for the wedding yes.

" I'm kinda resolved to the fact that if I stay around 12st or just under then I'll live." - I like your thinking!

x

No point stressing I reckon, and I'm still enjoying food and exercise so I'll see how I go. Nearly lost my extra pounds from last week mainly water I reckon lol. Been really good this week and replaced pitta with ryvita to dip into my houmous! Not as tasty but saves 100 cals ish so worth it kinda. Back to gym Thursday as cold on it's way out. Don't be so hard on yourself babe id love to have my teeth whitened as some are suffering from smoking but since gave up 18 months ago they got a little better. I reckon one day I will though but I hate dentist! Be good u can do it. Sending a massive hug your way u sound like your a bit down xxx

OOH how did you give up smoking - I've recently listed to the Allen Carr audio tape and still ruddy smoking! Yes i am expecting a miracle!

Nah not down - just pmt!

Onwards and upwards (or down weight wise - lol)

Good luck to the both of us for weigh in tomorrow - another sts for me i guess.
x

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Breakfast
nowt

Lunch
Crisps 87
2 Sugar free werthers candies 20

Dinner
Home made fish pie 337

Snacks
3 packs of sweeties?
1 slice of toast and marg 150

Last edited:
Pink n whites? Diet coke. Carrot sticks? Frozen yoghurt? Lol

Used patches but had just got to point where I was ready and that was it really. My partner don't smoke that deffo helps!

God I'm gonna stay same I reckon. I'm so shattered from work and only just got in from food shopping am starving well might be worse if it weren't hot lol xx

Pink n whites? Diet coke. Carrot sticks? Frozen yoghurt? Lol

Used patches but had just got to point where I was ready and that was it really. My partner don't smoke that deffo helps!

God I'm gonna stay same I reckon. I'm so shattered from work and only just got in from food shopping am starving well might be worse if it weren't hot lol xx

Hubby has never smoked - guess i am not ready - can sure do with the money though :mad:

Get anything nice or new at food shopping?

OMG, if you get a chance - go and see "Bridesmaids" it was so very very funny - i have NEVER laughed so much at a film - just brilliant!

x

Strike Day today so taking the 3 kids to a local farm / park - food already made and packed!

Thursday 30 June 2011

Breakfast
70g apple 34
100g stawbs 28
ww Yogurt 48

Lunch
Warburton square 100
Salad
Salad cream 10
1 slice Chicken roll 10
Box of salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot - no dressing.

Weigh in 6.30 - Lost 1 pound. 13 stone exactly.

Snacks
Crap

Last edited:
Awww nothing exciting babe it was run of the mill. Shape zero bogof in tesco so got them. We having fajita as treat Friday can't wait. Then going for few drinks with work colleagues as old guy is leaving he's quite sweet.

Money is massive bonus I love it. My
Oh has never smoked either. U gotta wait til u wanna give up though otherwise keep failing. Bit like weight loss I guess.

Enjoy your day X

I have lost 2 of the 5 pound gain from last week but that still makes me 12.4 which is 2 pounds more than I was at for ages. Am well well stressed apart from getting married everything is doing my head in. Hope your weigh in goes ok later and enjoy the day with the kids xxxx

I have lost 2 of the 5 pound gain from last week but that still makes me 12.4 which is 2 pounds more than I was at for ages. Am well well stressed apart from getting married everything is doing my head in. Hope your weigh in goes ok later and enjoy the day with the kids xxxx

Hey u, sorry to hear that, u must feel pants. Lets discuss when u are back from work later and i back from weigh in.

x

Friday 1 July 2011

Breakfast
Licked spoon of cake mix 40
Croissant 250

Lunch
Fish Pie & veg 241
Chocolate croissant 235
Snack a jacks 103

Dinner
WW Pizza 223
Home made chips 350

Snacks

Saturday 2 July 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice of nutty bread and marg 130

Lunch
Fish Pie & veg 241

Walked into town....
Macdonalds ice cream 200
1/2 300g haribo jelly babies 522!!!

Dinner
Turkey fajita mix stiry fry
100g Turkey 100
50g pots 40
Blue cup of rice 205

Total 1338

Went round to a friends house and she made me a cake - so had some, and some birthday cake with icing!

Last edited:
Oh I've been sooo bad I need to stop eating before I balloon. Must be the pressure of the dress fitting and totm. I'm going to try to sort it out food-wise today. Ive already missed gym class today so I'm going to have to worry about that Tuesday when I get back from parents I'm going there tonight and staying most of tomorrow. I start off so well! I've had a bad few days hopefully can turn it round before weigh in. Even with your slip up your within cals so well done xxxxx

Oh I've been sooo bad I need to stop eating before I balloon. Must be the pressure of the dress fitting and totm. I'm going to try to sort it out food-wise today. Ive already missed gym class today so I'm going to have to worry about that Tuesday when I get back from parents I'm going there tonight and staying most of tomorrow. I start off so well! I've had a bad few days hopefully can turn it round before weigh in. Even with your slip up your within cals so well done xxxxx

Ditto honey. Oh and i didnt finish yesterdays diary yet - go have a look now.:mad:
x

Might be having a dress fitting next week so gotta stay on track!!! Must get to 12 something this week.

Sunday 3 July 2011

Breakfast
100g strawbs 28
WW Yogurt 47

Lunch
Corner of icing from cake 100
120 pots 90
Quorn fillet 107
Mushrooms 0
Ketchup 15

Dinner
200 pots 150
2 ww sausages 120
Bit of pork 20
veg
20g gravy 68

2 x Cad animas 190
2 1/2 packs of frazzles 250
Warburton thin with cheese, beetroot and salad cream 130
5 Werthers Sugar free candies 50

Total so far 1355

Last edited:
Monday 4 July 2011

Breakfast
Nowt

Lunch
Warburton thin 100
4 turkey rashers and onion 106
ketchup 20
Mushrooms

Dinner - Tuna stir fry
Tuna 60
Veg 0
Soy Sauce, stock cube, garlic 0
Noodles 210

Snacks
6 pink & whites 300
2 x cad mini aminals 188
Twister lolly 46
Warburton Thin, Tuna, salad cream 170
150g apple 72
5 Werthers sugar free 40

Last edited:
Tuesday 5 July 2011

Breakfast
Nowt

Lunch
Shep Pie & Veg 207

6 pink & Whites 300

Dinner
Home made fish pie 335

Snacks
Bits of food 60
3 1/2 dunkin cookies 700
1 terrys choc orange cookie 231
1/2 toasting croissant

Last edited:
Ever had jammie pink n whites? I just picked some up, I'm quite exited lol. Lots of exercise had today quite good As had enormous cheese and ham chunky bread sandwich for lunch followed by a cupcake xxxx

Ever had jammie pink n whites? I just picked some up, I'm quite exited lol. Lots of exercise had today quite good As had enormous cheese and ham chunky bread sandwich for lunch followed by a cupcake xxxx

Ello me dear - wondering where you were??

Ha ha, of course i have had the jammies - i am an expert on pink and whites dont u know! They are even more moreish.

Good girl on the exercise - does school run twice a day count - its at the bottom of the road and its a 20 minute round trip - so 40 minutes a day?

Ham and cheese sarnie sounds nice. I Love chunky bread.

Got the hump today, seem to retaining something this week (* week) and not loosing so i rebelled tonight and visited Asda, like thats gonna help.:mad:

Dont know whether i want to pay for class anymore, I just weigh and go and it seems alot to pay just to get weighed. Worried though that if i dont i will see it as an excuse to carry on eating crap and start putting weight on again....

Oh what to do?????
x

I gave up class and put on. It's a difficult one. But now I lose and dont do a class. Guess you have to weigh it up.
I've been so busy sorry Hun been neglecting u a bit. I'm so tired spent 2 hours putting out leaflets for fiancé cps works a bit slow. I actually love being a lady if leisure, back to work Thursday.
Every bit of exercise counts! Xxxxxx

Back