The I Hate Soup Food Diaries

Dress fitting not allowed to lose anymore weight otherwise look ridiculous in dress :-( lol could put few pounds on though that's what lady said?! It's all wrong way round for me always been told lose a few. Never mind it looks stunning anyway. Webs yours? Xxxx

OOH been dying to hear from you all day!

So does it need to be altered?

Dont loose anymore weight - Thats gonna be hard to stay the same isnt it? (it would be for me) So no more exercise either? How did it feel slipping back into it again - still feel the same love for it?

Got new piccies of you in it?

No idea about mine, called mid june and they said mid july - mid july is Friday - argh! Was hoping to be 12.7 by the time i met my dress again, but its looking like 13.5 at the mo :cry:.

Been good so far today though :p
x

Same love yes lol. No it was really busy felt really conscious taking pics but looked amazing. Only alteration needed was boob implants as boobies shrunk soooo much! But it was just generally more comfy and no tyre levers needed unlike first fitting. They are altering the long train which will make it bit better but nothing else needs doing.

If I exercise I need to ensure I top up with more food so even out so I don't lose. Yes gonna be really hard but due to bodice it'll need massive expensive work doing to it so can't afford to put any on. I'll be ok. I'm so excited but day at work was so flipping hard put little dampener on it.

Anyway can carry on losing after wedding I'm just teetering above 12st so I'm fairly happy. Think I was 12.2 still last week so gotta stick to that. Might cool it a bit on the gym side.

Oooooh how exciting yours will need a bit if work AND will look different so deffo need a picture lol xxxxx

Same love yes lol. No it was really busy felt really conscious taking pics but looked amazing. Only alteration needed was boob implants as boobies shrunk soooo much! But it was just generally more comfy and no tyre levers needed unlike first fitting. They are altering the long train which will make it bit better but nothing else needs doing.

If I exercise I need to ensure I top up with more food so even out so I don't lose. Yes gonna be really hard but due to bodice it'll need massive expensive work doing to it so can't afford to put any on. I'll be ok. I'm so excited but day at work was so flipping hard put little dampener on it.

Anyway can carry on losing after wedding I'm just teetering above 12st so I'm fairly happy. Think I was 12.2 still last week so gotta stick to that. Might cool it a bit on the gym side.

Oooooh how exciting yours will need a bit if work AND will look different so deffo need a picture lol xxxxx

This is all waay too exciting - getting me at it now!

Just think..........
Married in 8 weeks
Baby in 10 months
Resign in 12 months?

This time next year............

So where you getting your implants from - lol!
x

They're like fabric chicken fillets sewn into the dress. You can't even tell Really but gives that extra lift and volume!!!

Haha yeah let's hope so.......not sure can resign might have to go back part time xxx

:D
They're like fabric chicken fillets sewn into the dress. You can't even tell Really but gives that extra lift and volume!!!

Haha yeah let's hope so.......not sure can resign might have to go back part time xxx

Might have to get me some of those fillets then. I am a big girl with small boobies. :D

x

Lol if my boobies got any smaller I'd be a boy :-( I'm so hungry and can't sleep wondering if should have something like bran flakes or just suck it up x

Lol if my boobies got any smaller I'd be a boy :-( I'm so hungry and can't sleep wondering if should have something like bran flakes or just suck it up x

Funny i couldnt sleep last night cos i was hungry - headache hungry - didnt realise i hadnt had that much yesterday - too busy to munch.

Got a Free Cross trainer on freecyle today - plus ordered some hand weights last night off Play.com to hopefully have a bash at 30 day shred. All this stuff - god i hope i use it - hubby to be is gonna have a fit when he sees the cross trainer !

Have a good day
x

Tuesday 12 July 2011

breakfast
nowt

Lunch
Slimfast strawberry shake 200

Dinner
WW Sausage Jambalaya 385

Snacks
Bread and butter 120
4 mini merringnes 76
Warburton thin 100
2 ham 20
Salad cream 20
150g apple 72
2 clems 44
Twister lolly 46
Hot choc 40

Last edited:
Haha I had a bike used as clothes horse. Day was awful didn't think could've been worse than yesterday but it managed to be! Food front been ok though I can't face gym I'm too tired had an awful nights sleep last night after row with OH but we are ok now, well kinda. Wedding and work stress combined (more work than wedding really) has been bit much. Never mind it's hump day tomorrow all downhill to weekend lol.

How's your day been? 30 day shred you go girl!!!!! I'm going to give that a go after wedding I can't afford any more inches off so nothing too radical for me now x

Haha I had a bike used as clothes horse. Day was awful didn't think could've been worse than yesterday but it managed to be! Food front been ok though I can't face gym I'm too tired had an awful nights sleep last night after row with OH but we are ok now, well kinda. Wedding and work stress combined (more work than wedding really) has been bit much. Never mind it's hump day tomorrow all downhill to weekend lol.

How's your day been? 30 day shred you go girl!!!!! I'm going to give that a go after wedding I can't afford any more inches off so nothing too radical for me now x

Have you made up with hubby yet, with stress of wedding and job not him too! (its a full moon friday - so men are turning wierd anyway - i swear they do)

Day ok, hectic, starting to get munchies so gonna put cross trainer together.
x

Distraction technique I like it. Yeah we are fine I'm just a massively moody cow this week but he's been a pain full moon explains it lol x

Distraction technique I like it. Yeah we are fine I'm just a massively moody cow this week but he's been a pain full moon explains it lol x

Trust me its the moon ;)

Well i went on my cross trainer. For maybe 3 WHOLE minutes across about an hour???? I am so crap at exercise, as soon as i start to sweat - i give up. Think i am gonna be getting rid of it soon.

x

Build it up, 5 minutes tomorrow? 7 minutes day after? You can do it. I'm not great with gym equip better in classes like zumba and aerobics where you are distracted by music and trying to co ordinate lol xxxx

sooooo hungry today!

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Breakfast
none

Lunch
Salmon pie & Veg 248
2 mini merringes 38

Dinner
Mince curry 155
75g dry rice 235

Couldnt stop munchies tonight :-(

2 Chicken nuggets
2 pieces of value garlic bread
2 slices of bread and butter
warburton thin, salad cream, 2 ham
2 mini bags of crisps 100
fruit pastilles
4 mini merringnes

Last edited:
Must have been the 3 minutes on cross trainer ;-) seriously though, I have days like that too. Yesterday started not being able to eat and ended hungry! Work slightly better today maybe it's my attitude once I've made it to the mid point of the week? X

Must have been the 3 minutes on cross trainer ;-) seriously though, I have days like that too. Yesterday started not being able to eat and ended hungry! Work slightly better today maybe it's my attitude once I've made it to the mid point of the week? X

OMG you could be right - thats it then i am not touching it again! My weights came today - god they are heavy, only 2.2 pounds each though - how crap am i.

Slightly better - hey its hump day!

Anything nice / different planned for dinner? I made a curry - just lobbed stuff in and actually it was rather nice.
x

Jacket and beans is pretty much Wednesday dinner normally go shopping but only just got in. Exhausted bur definitely more upbeat today. Lol u will get used to them babe honestly weights are great xxx

Woke up with and still have a stonking headache today - that will teach me yet again to go binging on crap - it gives me migraines! So tired. Still been bad today. Guess i am gonna hold on to that 4 pounds for another week then to get me to 12.12. :mad: :cry:

Breakfast
4 dunkin cookies 800

Lunch
Ham & Cheese sarnie 350
Crossaint
3 mini bags crips 150

Weigh in 6.30. Undecided whether to go. Currently 13.2.

Awww babe what's the binge linked to? I'm not being good but too late for me. Jump on the cross trainer and sweat it out? Stress of everything has started to affect our relationship a bit :-( xxx

Hows it going bird? Im going shopping for suits and stuff and then later h2b is going to BBQ so I'm going to snuggle and watch girly film on my own quite looking forward to it. Need to clear up and clean flat but keep putting it off! Went out last night to pub which was quite nice and had chips bit like the old days kinda. Feeling much more positive about everything today. Feel like I'm on a rollercoaster right now! Xxxx

Back