The I Hate Soup Food Diaries

hi there, hope u dont mind me posting on ur thread

Have noticed that u hardly have breakfast, can I ask y??

and when u have veg, u're not putting any calories next to them

Hiya - no of course i dont mind.

Breakfast - i have 3 children to get up and get ready in the mornings. Getting all stuff etc to get to school in the morning and the youngest (almost 2) generally wont let me sit or stand anywhere to have a bowl of cereals or fruit. I would have to hide in the loo and eat it :eek: Thankfully i am generally not hungry in the mornings anyway.

Veggies - consultant said not to count them so i dont. Hasnt seen to hamper my weight loss so far, if it does/did i would start to count them - that would be a very sad day:cry:. However, i have found that alchohol and chinese at the weekend seriously hampered by weightloss - doh!

x

Haha breakfast pain au chocolat, quiche and salad lunch, no dinner yer as travelling but had chocolate tiffin at costa and 2 pink n whites earlier. Yesterday went chiquitos and had garlic tostada starter, main of Texan chicken and chips and afters brownie cookie with icecream xxx

Haha breakfast pain au chocolat, quiche and salad lunch, no dinner yer as travelling but had chocolate tiffin at costa and 2 pink n whites earlier. Yesterday went chiquitos and had garlic tostada starter, main of Texan chicken and chips and afters brownie cookie with icecream xxx

Sounds Bl&&dy Fabulous!
x

I can't weigh til Saturday cos I'm away. X

Well there you go, eat some nice food in manchester, body will be shocked by different food then when back on it - wham bam! Weight loss!

Night love, off to bed now, been looking at wedding forums.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

x

turned out to be a bad day. Stuck at home waiting for a parcel to be collected - so i ate..... and ate.....

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Breakfast
Ham roll 165
8 Pink Panthers 350
1/2 pack crisps 50

Dinner
picked at kids dinner, fish fingers, waffles, then had fried egg roll.

Snacks
2 ring donuts, cheese & peparoni roll
2 more cheese rolls

This is definatley the first week i am gonna put on.

Last edited:
OMG I'm showing good will power - fruit and yoghurt with small bowl bran flakes for breakfast, little cereal bar, banana apple and 300 cal wrap and just been gym. Dinner is the worry. Booked first dress fitting for 11th July arrggghhhh! Lol u got any more organised? Looking good so far x

OMG I'm showing good will power - fruit and yoghurt with small bowl bran flakes for breakfast, little cereal bar, banana apple and 300 cal wrap and just been gym. Dinner is the worry. Booked first dress fitting for 11th July arrggghhhh! Lol u got any more organised? Looking good so far x

Whats on offer for dinner up there? Chicken breast, new potatoes and veg, pasta in tomato sauce? Jacket potato, ooh how about a lovely hot pot?

Yikes 11 July huh - exciting, scary, exciting, more scary! How much weight have you lost since you last tried it on?

Wedding to do:
1.Order a cake (£370 someone quoted me online for a 2 tier white plain sponge cake - s&d off!)
2. Get brother a suit & shoes
3. Go to venue and sort food (all rsvps now in - yay!)
4. Order wine.
5. Buy a veil
6. Find some jewelery for me and bridesmaids/flower girls.
7. Flowers

So not much really if i pull my finger out, how bout you?
x

Hi honey we had Chinese / Indian buffet I tried not to eat much, and no alcohol or dessert.

I have silk flowers and mum in law making my cake. I'm not having a veil but got tiara.

To do:
Find hairdresser and have trial
Groom and best man suits
Present for parents etc
Final meeting at venue to finalise details and same for photographer

U doing your own make up? I feel sick and couldn't sleep last night on me own so getting into bed about now. Xxxx ps. Only Lost about 5 pounds but quite a few inches as toning up

Hi honey we had Chinese / Indian buffet I tried not to eat much, and no alcohol or dessert.

I have silk flowers and mum in law making my cake. I'm not having a veil but got tiara.

To do:
Find hairdresser and have trial
Groom and best man suits
Present for parents etc
Final meeting at venue to finalise details and same for photographer

U doing your own make up? I feel sick and couldn't sleep last night on me own so getting into bed about now. Xxxx ps. Only Lost about 5 pounds but quite a few inches as toning up

Crap! I forgot:-

Find hairdresser & make up person and have trial for me, bridesmaids and flower girls. (not good at make up, although have booked a Lamcome trial at boots next month - does that count?)

Tiara

gaaah!

U get some sleep, night night.
x

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Breakfast

Lunch
Small Roll 100
100g Strawbs 28
70 g Apple 34

Dinner
Shep Pie and veg 205

Not up to eating much today - got a raging ear ache, but out tonight for a meal so will find some strength from somewhere - sooooooo tired.

Harvester
Simply Chicken 570
Salad bowl, lettuce, toms, cucumber & beetroot.
Small roll and marg 150

Total so far 1087

Left over home made chippy chips when got home 250

TOTAL 1337

Last edited:
Breakfast was bran flakes followed by a couple of little French pastries, since then had half cereal bar. Got sore throat that's so typical :-( and I'm really missing my bed and partner and healthy food. Too shattered for gym will try to go tomorrow. Walking tons though. What are u gonna eat today madam? Lol xxxx

Breakfast was bran flakes followed by a couple of little French pastries, since then had half cereal bar. Got sore throat that's so typical :-( and I'm really missing my bed and partner and healthy food. Too shattered for gym will try to go tomorrow. Walking tons though. What are u gonna eat today madam? Lol xxxx

When are you back love so u can see your bed/h2b again?

Course i am gonna eat :rolleyes: - just feel a bit rotten today - needed by bed more than my lunch.:p

x

Thursday 23 June 2011

Breakfast
nowt

Lunch
30g apple 15
1 slice bread 100
Slice chicken roll 10
Chicken Roll Sarnie 250

Weigh in 6.30. STS.

Snacks
Prawn Sarnie
Bacon, egg sausage sarnie
Yum yums
1/2 croissant

Last edited:
Friday 24 June 2011

A right off. Will start tomorrow. have ordered tesco shop based on new 7 day menu from new mag and shopping this week is £40 more!

Still - i am looking forward to eating different things.

x

Back