The I Hate Soup Food Diaries

Saturday 25 June 2011

1200 Day

Breakfast
20g Puffed wheat 66
50ml milk 17, sweetner.
1 Slice nutty bread and marg 130

Gutted - have to menu change again, shopping arrived, too much veg to go in fridge so have to eat it.

Lunch
110g Pots 83
cooked chicken 70
Quorn fillet 107
Mushrooms 0

6 Pink & Whites 300

Dinner - THIS IS DELISH!
Spicy Mexican beef Serves 2
200g Rump steak
Onions, mushrooms, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, mixed herbs, fajita mix, 100g new potatoes, garlic.
Spoon of rice 50

Back from reception and ate NOTHING!

Snack
Warburton slice 100
Chicken roll slice 10
Salad and salad cream 20
5 Grapes 20
Apple 50
5 sugar free werthers candies 40

Approx 1400?

Last edited:
Mmmm I've got the new mag I'm going to have a look tomorrow. I've been home 2 hours and I'm already pissed off. He's not been food shopping so pie and chips was dinner. He's taken the basin off but not managed to put it back, it now has pride of place right in the middle of the bedroom floor. He's left crap every where he knows I like a bit of tidiness I thought he could have a little scoot round! When I asked him to move basin cos I'll prob end up stubbing my toe on it he told me he didn't have to move it it's fine where it is. I missed him so much but I'm so pissed off now I want to go back to Manchester to calm down! Probably sounds a bit petty I'm probably a bit tired from the 6 hours in the car with a woman from work! I'm going to be very good 2 weeks til first dress fitting x

Bugger put 5 pounds on, well hope some of that water retention as due on today ish I think! Best get back on it except we are having dinner out with friends later. Im going food shopping also going to follow the new mag thing as best I can - except only doing menu til Wednesday our normal shopping day. Hope urs is going well. How's wedding plans coming along? Xxx

Mmmm I've got the new mag I'm going to have a look tomorrow. I've been home 2 hours and I'm already pissed off. He's not been food shopping so pie and chips was dinner. He's taken the basin off but not managed to put it back, it now has pride of place right in the middle of the bedroom floor. He's left crap every where he knows I like a bit of tidiness I thought he could have a little scoot round! When I asked him to move basin cos I'll prob end up stubbing my toe on it he told me he didn't have to move it it's fine where it is. I missed him so much but I'm so pissed off now I want to go back to Manchester to calm down! Probably sounds a bit petty I'm probably a bit tired from the 6 hours in the car with a woman from work! I'm going to be very good 2 weeks til first dress fitting x

Must be a full moon looming - men seem to act even more "stoopid" around that time. 6 hours in a car - yuk. Was he actually pleased to see you?

Hey 5 pounds is nowt and you will have that off in no time. I put on 8 pounds last weekend and managed to break even on Thursday with a stay the same - lucky indeed i got away with that.

Well was really looking forward to today's healthy eating but got a text from Tesco to say they are gonna be at least an hour late - gahh my breakfast bran flakes are in their van! So i had puffed wheat and a hand cut slice of nutty bread & marg instead. Will just have to try to stick to it rest of the day - oh and a wedding reception to go to in the evening.

No more wedding plans acheived - like trying to get blood out of a stone getting the hotel to give me buffet menus, was trying to sort that this week. Never mind, will try again next week.

What have you got planned for u and hubby to be this weekend then? Apart from maybe chucking a basin at him?

Be good ;-)
x

Lol bloody basin! he's gone to work so I'm catching up on tv. We might have to go for dinner tonight I forgot dammit hope we go somewhere with salad cos I'm a junked out now!!!!! Nothing else planned just some chilling. I been tesco and new potatoes are bogof here and made in Kent haha. Xxx

Saturday 25 June 2011

1200 Day

Breakfast
20g Puffed wheat 66
50ml milk 17, sweetner.
1 Slice nutty bread and marg 130

Power Snack
Save for evening 50 cals

Gutted - have to menu change again, shopping arrived, too much veg to go in fridge so have to eat it.

Lunch
110g Pots 83
cooked chicken 70
Quorn fillet 107
Mushrooms 0

Dinner - THIS IS DELISH!
Spicy Mexican beef Serves 2
200g Rump steak
Onions, mushrooms, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, mixed herbs, fajita mix, 100g new potatoes, garlic.
Spoon of rice 50

Back from reception and ate NOTHING!

Snack
Warburton slice 100
Chicken roll slice 10
Salad and salad cream 20
5 Grapes ?
Apple 50

Might have a go at the steak dish sounds lush

Was the warburton slice you had one of the thins???? If so did you like it ?

Might have a go at the steak dish sounds lush

Was the warburton slice you had one of the thins???? If so did you like it ?

It was - ruddy gorgeous!

I really recomend the thins. Was a little dissapointed they looked so small but they were very tasty and soft and didnt fall apart when i picked it up like 2 slices of WW bread does.

I also bought the warburtons square wrap things as well 160 cals i think? U could bung some of that beef stuff in the middle instead of serving with rice and save 100 cals. Yummers!

Night night
x

We had beef thing tonight mmmmmm lush. Hoping I lose a few of my extra pounds this week. New mag full of Delisg recipes!!!!

No kids no kids no kids for a couple of hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday 26 June 2011

Breakfast
Half a finger roll with marg 105
WW yogurt 47

Walked half hour into town centre.

Lunch
Hot dog from a stall 464
Macdonalds ice cream with flake 195

6 pink & Whites 300

Dinner
Sausage & Bean casserole 300

Snacks - uh oh
Toast, sweets, biscuits, chocolate

Last edited:
Wooohooo lol. I've got a stinking cold they always feel worse in the sunshine! Dreading work tomorrow. How's wedding plans going? X

Wooohooo lol. I've got a stinking cold they always feel worse in the sunshine! Dreading work tomorrow. How's wedding plans going? X

U poor sausage - not again! Been so hot here today, walked into town and just realised that just from that i have burnt shoulders!

Gonna be brave, seeing as so many people have commented on the weight loss from my face - thought i would post 2 piccies. One from April and one from yesterday - its true - my face is slimmer! But so is my backside, tummy and legs - loL!

Last edited:
Wow check u out u really have lost tons from your face. Well done!

My legs are burnt as didn't put lotion on as they never get colour! Bloody colour on them now, sadly it's red! It's boiling here too. I know right how lucky am I with my second illness in 4 weeks. I'm going to go to work still though as I'm worried that in the near future we will be facing redundancies and sick record will be taken into account. Anyway it's only a snotty nose and headache so far. I'm really hungry today trying to resist but the pink n whites are calling me lol. It's that week of complete freedom with food I've stretched my stomach I think haha maybe?! X

Monday 27 June 2011

Breakfast
nowt - went and ordered my wedding cake!

Lunch
150g pots 113
Quorn fillet 107
Mushrooms 0

6 pink & whites 300

Dinner -Tuna Stir Fry
Tuna 60
Noodles 221
Veg 0
Soy sauce / stock cube / garlic 0

Snacks
Cadburys choc animals 107
3 Crackerbread & 1 x laugh cow 80
5 werthers sugar free 40
1 apple 70

Total 1098

Last edited:
It was - ruddy gorgeous!

I really recomend the thins. Was a little dissapointed they looked so small but they were very tasty and soft and didnt fall apart when i picked it up like 2 slices of WW bread does.

I also bought the warburtons square wrap things as well 160 cals i think? U could bung some of that beef stuff in the middle instead of serving with rice and save 100 cals. Yummers!

Night night
x

Glad you liked them :) I am defrosting 2 at the moment to have a small can of beans on for tea... Monday night is hectic night with the kids and out of school activities so has to be something very very quick... ;)

Will have a look out for the wraps

I wish they did the thins in wholemeal as that would be even more lush ;)

Glad you liked them :) I am defrosting 2 at the moment to have a small can of beans on for tea... Monday night is hectic night with the kids and out of school activities so has to be something very very quick... ;)

Will have a look out for the wraps

I wish they did the thins in wholemeal as that would be even more lush ;)

Thats true - and better for you :D.
x

What noodles do u use and how much? I might give your tuna thing a go this week! Just did BBQ pork recipe with chicken was yummy xxxx

What noodles do u use and how much? I might give your tuna thing a go this week! Just did BBQ pork recipe with chicken was yummy xxxx

Hello you

I use Straight to wok noodles and use 1 x 150g portion.

I got my pork in to do the recipie but have been pants at eating (again) this week, so have to keep pulling back the cals. I so want to be 12.13 this week, but yet again, i dont reckon its gonna happen due to my greed :cry:

Hows your day been, still feeling poorly?
x

iaimtobethin said:
Hello you

I use Straight to wok noodles and use 1 x 150g portion.

I got my pork in to do the recipie but have been pants at eating (again) this week, so have to keep pulling back the cals. I so want to be 12.13 this week, but yet again, i dont reckon its gonna happen due to my greed :cry:

Hows your day been, still feeling poorly?
x

Awww what happens to make you go off track?
Still struggling with cold it feels like I can't breathe its so hot and my nose is so stuffed. Didn't rain last night here so still really humid :-( And cos of cold don't feel up to the gym. I think it must be stress behind all this sickness.
I did that recipe and it only came out 400 cals for chicken and noodles!
Come on girl you can turn it round xxxx

Nothing really - i am just a greedy moo with food issues.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Breakfast
nowt - Out early to dentist for impressions of my teeth for whitening - exciting!

Lunch
Fish pie ready meal and veg 241

Dinner
Cod fillet 116
215g new potatoes 158
Veg 0
Cheese sauce 107

Afternoon
Maryland cookies mini bag 126

Total so far 748

choc buttons 350
twister lolly 47
2 Warburtons things 200
cheese, chicken roll, salad
chocolate swiss roll
Fed up now.

Last edited:
Awww me too I love food. It's really hard losing weight and I'm kinda resolved to the fact that if I stay around 12st or just under then I'll live.
However I'm sticking to RC as enjoying eating it just taking pressure off.

Looks like today going well? I had the chicken noodle thing out book was ok with sweet chilli sauce. My man had to cover it with brown sauce but he's like that with everything however tasty!

U gonna have a loss this week? Oooh teeth whitening is that for wedding? I got hairdresser sorted today she sounds really nice hope she is lol xxx

Back