• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The start of my journey

Angem

S: 15st1.5lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 4st4.5lb(28.61%)

Angem

feeling my way around

Thanks Krazikazi

Still trying to find my way around, hopefully will get the hang of it soon. It seems like a really good site.

S: 0st0lb C: 0st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 0 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome to the forum and well done on your weight loss so far :) Brilliant !!

Good luck on your journey :)

x

Luisa

S: 21st4lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome to the forum! I joined yesterdy and already have learnt a lot and met a lot of lovely people. Have a great weight lost journey

Lou xx

Angem

Welcome to the forum! I joined yesterdy and already have learnt a lot and met a lot of lovely people. Have a great weight lost journey

Lou xx
Thanks Lou, its a great site, lots of great ideas and people to help keep me motivated

Ange x

Hi and Good luck Angem you're doing great I'm on SW Extra Easy and also buy the SW magazine its full of recipes, meal ideas but the bit I like the best are the success stories. I attend a group and get discount on the mag not sure if you do on the website tho.

Keep up the good everyone :D

Sammie x x

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Well done on your weightloss so far hope the pounds continue to come off. I only joined here yesterday and have found it really helpfull.
xxx

Angem

Hi and Good luck Angem you're doing great I'm on SW Extra Easy and also buy the SW magazine its full of recipes, meal ideas but the bit I like the best are the success stories. I attend a group and get discount on the mag not sure if you do on the website tho.

Keep up the good everyone :D

Sammie x x
Thanks Sammie, I have just ordered a years subscription for £16.50 so thats a pretty good deal i think. Went to Morrisons on Saturday to get one but they had none left.

Thanks Sammie, I have just ordered a years subscription for £16.50 so thats a pretty good deal i think. Went to Morrisons on Saturday to get one but they had none left.
I find a lot of places don't sell it which is surprising really, I've seen it in Asda, Sainsburys and WHSmiths :S

£16.50 is a good deal its cheaper than the shops.

Sammie x x