The start of my journey

Angem

Hi everyone
:D
i have just joined today.
Started SW online on 21/08/11. Week one - 4lb, week 2 - 3lb and 3rd week 1lb.
Next weigh in is 18/09/11 here's hoping for a decent loss this week.
I am currently trying out the extra easy.:D

feeling my way around

Thanks Krazikazi

Still trying to find my way around, hopefully will get the hang of it soon. It seems like a really good site.

Welcome to the forum and well done on your weight loss so far :) Brilliant !!

Good luck on your journey :)

x

Welcome to the forum! I joined yesterdy and already have learnt a lot and met a lot of lovely people. Have a great weight lost journey

Lou xx

Welcome to the forum! I joined yesterdy and already have learnt a lot and met a lot of lovely people. Have a great weight lost journey

Lou xx

Thanks Lou, its a great site, lots of great ideas and people to help keep me motivated

Ange x

Hi and Good luck Angem you're doing great I'm on SW Extra Easy and also buy the SW magazine its full of recipes, meal ideas but the bit I like the best are the success stories. I attend a group and get discount on the mag not sure if you do on the website tho.

Keep up the good everyone :D

Sammie x x

Well done on your weightloss so far hope the pounds continue to come off. I only joined here yesterday and have found it really helpfull.
xxx

Hi and Good luck Angem you're doing great I'm on SW Extra Easy and also buy the SW magazine its full of recipes, meal ideas but the bit I like the best are the success stories. I attend a group and get discount on the mag not sure if you do on the website tho.

Keep up the good everyone :D

Sammie x x

Thanks Sammie, I have just ordered a years subscription for £16.50 so thats a pretty good deal i think. Went to Morrisons on Saturday to get one but they had none left.

Thanks Sammie, I have just ordered a years subscription for £16.50 so thats a pretty good deal i think. Went to Morrisons on Saturday to get one but they had none left.

I find a lot of places don't sell it which is surprising really, I've seen it in Asda, Sainsburys and WHSmiths :S

£16.50 is a good deal its cheaper than the shops.

Sammie x x

Back