The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

Hi ladies, I've failed-my pedometer broke yesterday so sending it back to WW which means can't track aps-you are all doing so well keep it up ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, I've failed-my pedometer broke yesterday so sending it back to WW which means can't track aps-you are all doing so well keep it up ;) x

That's so annoying :-( Could u do what I'm doing? Aim for 30mins per day? Or download an app? X

That's so annoying :-( Could u do what I'm doing? Aim for 30mins per day? Or download an app? X

I downloaded an app but its crap and clocks up 5 steps for everyone 1 I do lol. Did manage to do about hours walking yesterday and today though, made sure I walked half way home instead of getting lift. Hope they send me new one soon-feel lost without it :(x

I downloaded an app but its crap and clocks up 5 steps for everyone 1 I do lol. Did manage to do about hours walking yesterday and today though, made sure I walked half way home instead of getting lift. Hope they send me new one soon-feel lost without it :(x

Hopefully it won't be too long, sounds as though you're being plenty mobile enough tho Sweetie. X

I'm just about to have my dessert... but there won't be any cake involved.
Well done to everyone for passing again.

Helsbels, an hour's walking is easily 2 aps.
So I'm classing yesterday as passed.
Also, you did brilliantly walking home instead of getting a lift, so today is passed as well.

Also, you did brilliantly walking home instead of getting a lift, so today is passed as well.

so whats ur dessert if it doesnt involve cake ayyyy??? ;)

A 2pp weight watchers ice cream and 2pp worth of fluff :p

U and your fluff Emma! X

Good Luck Everyone for Day 3 of the Challenge! X

U and your fluff Emma! X

Good Luck Everyone for Day 3 of the Challenge! X

Haha, I know. But it's sitting there open and I don't want to chuck it out, so I'm using it up as I'm not allowed cake this week. Plus you get so much for so few points that I really enjoy it.

And yes, good luck on day 3.
We've done so well so far. 28% there.
This is when it's going to get tougher though because we've been a couple of days without and we might starting cracking.
But don't. Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks elfy :) x

Gud luck girlies.x
That's Sweetie. how u finding it so far? X
Haha, I know. But it's sitting there open and I don't want to chuck it out, so I'm using it up as I'm not allowed cake this week. Plus you get so much for so few points that I really enjoy it. And yes, good luck on day 3. We've done so well so far. 28% there. This is when it's going to get tougher though because we've been a couple of days without and we might starting cracking. But don't. Keep up the good work!!!
I'm definitely gonna get some but didn't want to pay £2 at Tesco yesterday, will wait to pay £1.60 at Asda! PS-My determination was tested when I saw the weather for the rest of the week, not exactly walking weather! X

Back