Tipperary wobbles into 2024

300g excess from Friday night now gone. But i must not fall into the trap of excess on and then struggle to lose. Wont be too easy this week as its a two day girls party in Dublin.
Stayed on plan all yesterday which is amazing for a Sunday. Need to be very strict for the next three days. Just had a jiggle and having my breakfast porridge smoothie. Soup and dhal and salad and crackers and aubergine puree packed for lunch ing with blueberries.
Going to see if i can leave work about 30 minutes early to go out and get feet messured and fit for insoles and new runners as pain is not going and walking is getting very slow.

€120 gone and i now have new runners and insoles fitted for my arches. Took them for a test walk and they feel ok but will be at least 10 days before i notice any change.

Which exercises are you doing on Wii fit? We've got the big vibra plate..living in the cupboard these days🙂 When Dave used it he had trouble with his hip, ankle & soles of his feet were sore..he's got fallen arches. I think it's because he whacked the speed up really high. Do you put yours on a high speed?
Hope your new trainers and insoles help as nothing worse.
Doing well with weight loss, well done 🌟X

Thanks well right now im doing no exercises on thr wii fit, just using it to weigh in.

Did you see I put my stats into weight concern and I came up overweight and needed to drop 15lb? On the Wii I was ideal BMI though at the top end of it and suggested a lower BMI, can't remember what it was but should aim for 8lb loss.
I wonder how they work things out as the Wii seems much more achievable.
I tend to only do the hula hoop and steps, though have finally found the Zumba disc.

I saw that Tibbs. I think the Wii puts you in the middle of ideal BMI so 22.5. Maybe weight concern goes for the low end so 20. Or did you give it any measurements like waist?

Went for a 2km walk last night and again this morning. This morning was easier and my thighs were happy to take a stretch.
Another small drop, seeing it does help keep me motivated. Ive decided tomorrow is official weigh in as i wont have time Thurs or Friday. And then will have quite a food based weekend.

When Dave used it he had trouble with his hip, ankle & soles of his feet were sore..he's got fallen arches. I think it's because he whacked the speed up really high. Do you put yours on a high speed?X

@Tibbs same happened with me, even on a low speed for 10 minutes the vibroplate made my arthritic knees much worse - so mine's in the cupboard too!

Mine seemed to be helpingbut thanksfor the warning. I will wear new arch supports on it. But am also careful to relax knees rather than brace them

New runners sound good and I'm glad to hear the scales are going the right way again. Good luck with your 3 strict days before Dublin, hope you Enjoy!

Tomorrow is weigh in day. And weekend plans have changef slightly, im now stsying in dublin 3 nights. So chrcking in 3pm Thursday and going to try to use the pool. Wont be sticking to plan but will try not to go overboard. So official weigh in will be tomorrow instead of Friday. And ive decided to wear fat girl clothes for the next 4 weeks and then see if there is a visible change by valentines. I wil also apply for overtime week after next and then renew pool membership.

🦄 you're doing well there Tipp, ever determined and chipping away🌟
You're my inspiration at times when I feel like giving up, you make me remember that even the smallest bit adds up to a big bit💫
No measurements or age in weight concern, I think if I was younger I'd be convinced I needed to be in the 9's but I know for a fact I'd struggle to get there and maintain it now I'm older. Maybe the Wii takes age into account when working it out. X

600g down since Friday

Well done Tipp - as Tibbsy says, it's all adding up!

Enjoy Dublin, been ages since I've been there x

@Tibbs do you recommend a Wii?

Unless you're the type that will do exercise every day without easily being put off I'd say no. Though you can get weighed & find out your BMI without exercising..an expensive set of scales though unless you can pick one up cheap. We've had ours years and it mainly gathers dust..I do it for a couple of days and then get bored with it. Saying that, the exercises on Wii fit can be fun especially if you've someone else doing it too & doesn't feel like exercise. There's a boxing exercise on one of the discs, may be Wii sports, that's a good one.

Brilliant weight loss Tipp well done, enjoy your weekend!

Thanks all. All packed and prepared and need to be up before 5am. Not too bad a day, smoothie for breakfast then had to walk to credit union to get money for weekend. Had lunch of soup and vegan salad sandwich while out. Was a 2k walk so not too bad. Then lazy dinner of throw in the oven onion rings and spring rolls. Had a planned 3 choc biscuits but the son had takeaway and when he offered me some chips i ended up with a piece of chicken from his spice bag. Thats the first piece of meat i have had since jan 2nd. Ive gone off plan with cheese snd eggs but not meat. And now i am having a small glass of red wine, i need to unwind before bed.
Probably be Sunday when i talk again, if so enjoy the weekend and hope any weigh ins go well.

Back