Tipperary wobbles into 2024

With the smoothie for breakfast and all the veg for lunch even just the sheer amount of extra fibre is having a positive effect.

Always good to know :D.

Sounds like you're really getting on top of meal planning, Tipp - and don't fret about things like yummy tapas and so on. Someone here told me "One meal at a time" and I really think that applies to you too. It's too easy for us to feel it has to be all or nothing with eating plans, but I've learned over the last year that holding the reins too tight, being too strict, doesn't help either.

Where did the fish come from? I missed that :classic_err_what:.

My ticker is a little fish. I reset all my stats and when i added the 1kg loss my little fishy moved.

Yes you are rignt, just one meal at a time. I made a vegan pizza for lunch. I had some bases made in the freezer made from potato and buckwheat flour. Topped it with aubergine puree onions tomatoes and a sliced vegan sausage. Had half for lunch with soup and some broccolli. Bringing the rest to work with soup and carrot/tomato salad tomorrow. I also have crackers and aubergine puree and almond butter and grapes for snacks as im working late.

I was thinking I'd missed something about the fish too😸
Your positivity is rubbing off and I feel I can get back on it this coming week..I also like @ladyfelsham tip of thinking one meal at a time and will remember that.
Your pizza sounds good,planned on making one topped with houmous but think I'll use aubergine puree instead..love it.
How's your feet & ankles? Dave's still having bother with his since putting some weight on over Christmas, he's hobbling back in after his walks.

I bought a vegan pizza in iceland last week and it had hummous and thought that was a good idea. But when i went to make one myself i already had the aubergine puree made so used that. And as it was full of garlic it made it really tasty.
Feet are still very sore and yes similar to Daves it is most likely trying to carry the extra weight, that and the fact i havent been walking. Ive decided not to walk this morning and see if they improve and ive used the jiggler for 15mins. Id stopped cos i had a funny creeping feeling on my left shoulder blade and i know its worse when i jiggle. But am happy to trade that for good feet.
Another 100g down. If i can get rid of puffy face and am able to zip up my trousers for my interview and sit in them i will be happy

When is your interview Tippy? I've forgotten. Good to hear the scales are still heading in the right way, those trousers will zip up in no time..I gave up wearing proper trousers when even looping a hair bobble through the buttonhole bit to keep them fastened was uncomfortably tight🙂
That little fish is swimming well🌟 Have a good day🦄

Interview is 17th jan, possibly nost important one yet as its to make my current job permanent.
Wearing travel socks and good runners to see if that helps my feet.

Home from work and had enough leftovers from last night for a quick reheated dinner. Roast potato, teenybit of stuffing, red cabbage and some homemade dhalwith lentils and kale. Im expecting it to be windy tonight

Morning all well wind wasnt too bad last night at all.... Lets hope its not waiting for today at work.
Another small loss, hope this keepsup u til Friday WI. Was planning on a walk but only just up so have had a jiggle instead. Not walking seems to be helping my lrgs, and im taking magnesium and rubbing cream on my legs and also wearing suplort travel socks at work. I might try a short walk at lunch time.

Delighted for you that the scales are moving Tipp! All those veggies sound delicious and healthy!

Legs not quite better. Just not walking meant i wasnt too bad. Just had a very quick very dark walk and legs very sore now.
Another small loss, if today was weigh in i would be happy. Working late and got very tired and hungry at 6pm and had a craccotte with almond butter. Home 7.30 and had some dhal and a sweet potato patty. Working my way through the freezer and found a pack of super greens broccolli rice, i dont have a microwave so ised them to make soup. I also found a tub marked vegan sausage stew and have that out for dinner.

Well i didnt quite make it through today with halo still intact. I actually tried to call out to you all earlier but then a call came through at work and i never got to hit send. At 6pm i was exhausted and starving and still at work. It was the most frustrating day at work ever. Vegan sausage casserole was thr plan for dinner but it became oven chips with butterbran dip, soda bread toasted with avocado and a poached egg. Not exactly sinful food but not on plan and that egg tasted so wonderful. It was followed by 1 glass of red wine and 1 small danish cookie and then i fell asleep watching diehard 5. In bed now and hope i can sleep again.
Legs and feet bad again, tried wesring regular shoes and not a good idea. Think it msy be fallen arches so will get insoles sorted at weekend, hopefully thay will fix it.

Morning, no walk or jiggle this morning, legs just too sore and im tired.
No loss this morning but overall a good week. Though id like to end the week with a loss tomorrow. That gives me motivation for today. I must look in the freezer snd see what i have for dinner tonight. I jave the sausage stew packed for lunch and soup to

Back