Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Well been good with food so far today and went swimming this morning.
And got some artichoke shots and took one this morning. Have been peeing all day

Official Friday 6th Dec weigh in

75.8kg up from75.6kg, 76kg,75.6kg, 77. 3kg
BMI 33.33, 33.16, 33.33, 33, 33.16, 33.9

Up 200g but gained 2kg over weekend away and lost most of it, but still an overall weekly gain.

Morning all, another small gain this morning. Ive lost track this morning of what is up or down🤔.
It was christmas cooking day yesterday, so the freezer now has 5 dozen mince pies, about 3 dozen sausages rolls and 36 mini quiches. There was some tasting😜.
Ready for work for the week, clothes washed and ironed, its going to be a busy week at work.
Staff party on Friday and its xmas jumper day. Party starts in the office and then moves onwards. I think i will do the office bit but come home then, i dont want to go out eating and drinking. Im not going to stress about losing weight between now and xmas but just try to be sensible and also go swimming when i can. Lunches for this week, keto lasagne made and i have some chickwn breast too. Will fry off the chicken tonight and have it as salad with leaves and maybe nuts.
Better get going, starting with a swim this morning, i can go 3 days this week and have 2 early days at work.

Wow that was some serious Christmas baking going on there!

I think your plan is a fab one, I'm trying to do the same, not go mad but enjoy a few treats, then back into it Jan!

Unoffical weigh in, i seem to be 76.1kg, thats up and down and up and down and up🙄🤔😏. All over the place, but overall up. Its a constant down in the week and up at weekend. But as already said, if i can stay fairly constant over christmas i will be happy and have a good starting point in January.

Susie, you asked abour my hip. The injection has helped part of it, the extreme soreness in the outer joint. But i still think there is in issue in the socket. If i rest it and put no weight on it then its fine. But if i bear weight for any period of time, like an actual walk morw than a wander to the shops, standing at the publin counter for 3 hours, or like Sunday when i was standing in the kitchen cooking then it gets very painful deep inside the socket. And it is prone then to getting twisted or pulled very painfully when going from sitting to standing. That happened last night and it was difficult to sleep as no matter what way i was lying it was pulling on it. Ive to wait another few weeks before i go back ro consultant. Im using the stairs again at work niw and swimming so trying to monitor if these are having any effect.

Plan to today
Swim
Smoothie
Chicken breast and veg
Coconut hot chocolate
Keto lasagne and salad leaves

Put up a chrismas tree

I'm so sorry to hear about your continuing pain Tipp - makes me wonder if it is arthritis, what you described is how my knees are if i stand for more than 5 minutes.

On the herbal side, I take glucosamin/chondroitin/boswellia - might be worth looking into? They take ages to kick in, I mean, think months not days - but they are the top herbal supplement recommended by the Arthritis Society.

Morning all, well ive been MIA for a few days, mostly because ive been misbehaving🙄
Im just finding it hard to stay focussed for more than 2 days at a time.

Oops posted before i finished.
Yep, staying focussed is proving tough. And timewise im trying to catch up with myself every day. A 2 day weekend just doesnt seem to be enough to get done what i need to do. I didnt even shop properly and as a result i havent cooked properly. Ive been having toast and peanut butter for breakfast every morning and who knows what for dinner.
And its showing, we had some christmas fun at work yesterday and photos were taken, my face is so bloated that i look dreadful, and old.

MIA is easily done, especially at this time of year.

What about making up lots of low carb bread options so you have those handy? I fell a cropper to the same thing on LC, just couldn't say no to bread.

Morning, well im on a day off and going xmas shopping with husband. Well when i can get him out of bed. No idea what ive eaten over the weekend but do know i had pizza and sausages and pumpkin pie and a ham sandwich yesterday. And probably some chocolate too.
Not weighing in today. I made some chicken and pumpkin soup so can have that this evening and for a few lunches this week. Xmas team lunch out on wednesday and work friends dinner with lots of drinks on friday. I just need to fit into my dress on friday and then i am happy and back on plan 6th January.

Yep don't worry about it until Jan - speaking of sossies (my fav food ever), my new deskmate at work and I are going to a farm shop where apparently they make the most amazing sossies every - and she thinks they will be SW friendly, as no fat comes out when she cooks them :)

They sound good.

Sitting in hairdressers with a colour in my hair. Took the day off work and went shopping with hubby. Went to a retail village, id a few large purchases to make a got some bargains. Also treated myself to lovely toiletries from Rituals. And did what i said i wouldnt do again, i bought a pricey dress that doesn't quite fit... But it will soon😉🙄.
It from The Kooples. Its a shear see through, it does have an underdress but that is too small. So will get some modesty control underwear to go under it. Its actually the back around the bra line that needs smoothing out. I have no idea where i am supposed to wear all these dresses🤔

Morning all. Just a quick pop in to say i am officially off plan now for xmas. I hadnt planned on it quite so soon, just how things happened. So thats me now not going to log, plan or worry until about 6th December. When i will be back with a huge plan and lots of motivation.
Ill still be popping in but nit going to weigh in or log

Morning all. Just a quick pop in to say i am officially off plan now for xmas. I hadnt planned on it quite so soon, just how things happened. So thats me now not going to log, plan or worry until about 6th December. When i will be back with a huge plan and lots of motivation.
Ill still be popping in but nit going to weigh in or log

Your having a short Christmas.;)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you @tipperary

I will be back on it Jan. Had too many months off this year so next will be the year I do get fit.:)

That sounds like a good plan and maybe something I should have thought of doing as Christmas meals and parties have sent me the wrong way. I'm having one more weigh-in next week to see how close I can get but not stressing about it.

Have a good Christmas :)

Back