Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Im doing little mini things @craftermary .

Thanks @ladyfelsham, i have some xmas cream left so might try that, but without the olives... I dont like cooked olives.

Chicken kiev and some of the cabbagr for dinner, and maybe some almond milk yogurt.

Todays mini goals are
A 3km walk
No wine
No nibbles

Have a great day everyone and stay positive.

Well 2 out of 3, ive just poured out a glass if red wine.
Definitely just the one though as up early for work.

Mini goals for tomorrow
A swim or a walk
Eat my proper lunch at work
No chocolate or nibbles at work, im surw rhe place will be full of them

Well eating proper lunch now.
Have avoided nibbles so far so reckon will achieve that one.
Walk or swim will bw a bit harder, got up too late to swim this morning and will be too late to walk when i get home. Need to see if i have the energy to swim when i get home.

Lunch now is meatballs cooked yesterday with aubergine and some cabbage cooked in ham stock

Thanks, i avoided the nibbles and had a proper lunch but didnt get a walk or swim. Was tired so came straight home from work and hope to get up on a time for a swim tomorrow.
Having breaded cod baked now for dinner with salad leaves with oil. But also havi g crackers with butter, im in a munchy mood.
Not setting any mini goals for tomorrow, i was going to set eating lunch at work and not going out. But its my birthday in Wednesday so might go out for tea and cake at lunchtime🎂☕😏

Morning all long post on the way, well maybe 2 or 3☺️

Starting with official statistics

Weight is 77kg, thats down from 77.8kg last Friday. Im taking this as official start of 2020 weight.
Not where i wanted to be but is an overall loss for 2019 where i started at 84. 2kg, so a loss of 7.2kg. But in 2019 i did reach a low of 74.7kg.
Goal for end of Jan is 74kg, so 3kg from now. Not an easy task for me but i need a tough goal to force myself to try. So start of 2020 numbers

Weight 77kg
BMI 33. 77
Boobs 110cm
Under bust 96cm
Waist 107cm
Hip 110cm
Thigh 60cm
Arm 38cm

Official weigh in every Friday and official measuring each month.

Ok back again, ive just run around everywhere else here to update stats and goals for the next month.
No mini goals for today. I have chicken and chorizo packed for lunch along with salad leaves and some almond milk yogurt.
Did well yesterday but then went to bed and had 3, yes 3 Lindt chocolates. They were orange flavour and delicious😋

Really anniyed with my family, as well as being New Years Eve it is also my birthday tomorrow. Im busy at work today but then off until Monday. I have been telling my family i want to do something this evening. Ideally go out but if they couldnt book somewhere then a party at home with food, cocktails and karaoke. And then a nice lunch at home tomorrow.
What have they sorted.... Nothing😠
Nothing at all😩
Im beyond annoyed more so because of their attitude all xmas. Ive been really busy at work but have tried so hard to make it a great time, i feel i spent 2 days solid cooking and couldnt even get them to sit at the table when it was done, never mind even set the table.
Then on Saturday i wanted us all to go out for dinner together. Son is planning in emigrating this year so we might never have xmas together again. It took a huge effort to get us all out, one refused to eat, one refused to drive us (she doesnt drink) and one left early.
I dont know why i bother😭 and wont again.
Ive asked husband what his plans are for today and he said he is working. So if i come home this evening and nothing is planned then im putting on my glad rags and heading off to the pub on my own for dinner and wine. Its only 2km away so if no one comes to collect me i can always walk home.

Well that morning hasnt gone as planned. Cant clock in to work until 10am today so got up earlt and planned on a swim. Hair manky and really need a shower but planned on that at pool. Got there and its closed🙄. So now sitting in a motorway service statiin eating a sausage and coleslaw sandwich and drinking peppermint tea waiting until its time to leave for work. Head so itchy its driving me mad.

Time to put your foot down and let them defend for themselves. You have done your bit so now it's time for you to think of you. Unless they have any health problems then you need to let them get on with it.:)

My eldest is 34 next week and 8 years ago I left our home. He has had to learn to cook,clean,shop etc.I just wish I made both my boys do it years ago so I didn't worry so much at the beginning. I still worry if I don't hear from him thinking he has fallen down the stairs or fallen while out running but all mums worry.:)

Thanks Mary, i think everyone was just overly tired at christmas and all wanted to chill at their own pace. And the 2 little boys had ear infections which didnt help

Anyway, a new year and ive had a birthday. And ive also changed my thread title. I WILL ROCK 2020.
Im am lighter than the beginning of 2019 so off to a good start. And i have a good food routine which i will get back to once back to normal work hours.
We have decided to go for a long haul holiday this year, either Sept or next new year and i am DETERMINED to be fit enough to go snorkelling and kayaking and hiking.

Ive been up since 4am and had 2 slices of toast with butter then. But now getting back on track with plan and hope to be fully 100% committed by Monday.
Having breakfast smoothie now and making soup for lunch.

Mini goals for today are no wine and no chocolate.

Love the new title, we should all have it :).

Well done on the holiday plans - any idea where? i can of course recommend New Zealand :D.

Happy belated Birthday - sorry about the family stuff - it's already so complicated at this time of year but it's annoying that birthdays' get ignored. Planning a new year holiday sounds a good way round it!

Thanks, i did get some great presents. Tickets to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert and also tickets to Cirque Du Soleil.
I achieved one mini goal today, no wine. But i did have chocolate.. A few times.
I need to clear all the chocolate from the house but i also hate waste, i think just eat it quick.
I did lots of nothing today, in fact have been watching Lost in Space on Netflix since 4am. Almost had the house to myself and i needed the day to unwind.

Morning, official Friday weigh in 78kg so that is an increase of 1kg. Im really giving myself a tough job to do by having a 74kg target.
So thats excesses on new years eve borh at work and then home along with thai takeaway and cocktails. News years day cheese and nibbles all day, lots of wine and birthday cake.

Im making a shopping list now and going to go swimming and then shopping. Then its mostly housework and sorting through clothes.
I dint know where i read recently "Dont keep anything for good use", i now have 3 good wear dresses so 2 others in the wardrobe get upgraded to suitable for work. I also want to clear out old manky t shirts and odd pyjama bits and bits of tracksuits. Now that im at work full time i dont need lots of gardening clothes so time for a big cull.

Back