This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

AF arrived during the night, and as predicted my headache/brain fog has now gone. I feel great!
I am still not hungry, not at all. I can't face breakfast, I'll try later. I'm just going to go with it today, if I really can't eat, I won't. If it stalls my weight, I'll hope it will recover by WI day on Saturday.

Ignore the 'i can't face eating' garb, I've just had mini flaxseed pancakes with cream and they were gorgeous!

It's strange, your hungry can fluctuate madly in one day - I can go without food happily until midday, then want to eat a herd of wilderbeasts by evening :D

Like you, I said I wasn't hungry - but have just inhaled bacon and eggs, washed down with two big mugs of builder's tea :D

What a fab morning; took the dog to the cliffs, away from the edge! The sun was shining, coat certainly not required, picked blackberries and had a lovely time.
Lunch was lettuce, ham and egg mayo wrap. Made husband a flax wrap to take in his pack up tonight, but it broke so I had to eat some spread with butter. Yum!

ForumRunner_20121007_135608.png

ForumRunner_20121007_135644.png

I'm looking forward to it for you! I can't wait for your life to return to normal, with less stress and a bit more time.

Yes, I have to say I love it here. I don't think I would want to be anywhere else. It's taken me years to reach the point where I'm happy where I am and not longing to go somewhere else.
On another note, I am ffffreezing! I've got the halogen heater on, a hot water bottle and a blanket, but Bbbbbrrrrrrr!

Yum, dinner was chicken cooked in a parcel with fresh ginger, onions, green chilli and lime served with broccoli, fried white cabbage with sage, Rosemary and chives from the garden. I feel very warm now!

hello and welcome to the atkins diary section, i dont know where you were before somewhere i dont look i guess lol

ahh well you are in the right place now, and in the diet too which is great. i love atkins, had a bit of a plateau since 19th sept, i persevered and stuck with it even though last night i was so tempted to say oh to hell with it and eat something bad, so glad i didnt as 2lbs lighter this morning. i have never tried a vlcd and dont think i ever could on a daily basis, i have flirted with the idea of intermitant fasting but so far only THOUGHT about it lol

Excellent news on the 2 lb loss. I've done vlcds many times in the past few years. When I started in June it was another quick fix to lose weight for my holiday. However, this time I came on this forum, met lots of great people (especially my lovely twin) and am now low carbing for life! I love it, although I haven't yet weighed on my induction phase. I will do so on Saturday after my initial 2 week start. I am a slow loser at the best of times, but pcos and beta blockers aren't helpful in that. Low carb is great for pcos ladies though, it's apparently well known (except at my gp surgery) that we're severely insulin resistant.

Back