Those back rolls have got to go.........

Hello

Really don't know what I'm doing with this diary.....am I supposed to be recording what I eat everyday lol....?

Today -
Original Oatmeal
Curry Noodle Soup
Cottage Pie with Cauliflower
Chocolate and Coconut Bar
plus....2 litres of water hopefully....

What was interesting was that I put the stuff I ate yesterday into the meal planner on Slim and Save's website and it advised me that I was over both my carb and calorie allowance !......I didn't realise that even having four of their products per day meant that I still had to be careful about what combinations I was having.....do other people know that ?
I checked and I'm still in ketosis cos I did a wee on a stick this morning.
I also do about 30 minutes on a bit of a sad cross trainer in the morning but it is a bit of a struggle and I have be sure that I have drank enough water to be able to do it for the whole of the 30 minutes....

Hello

Really don't know what I'm doing with this diary.....am I supposed to be recording what I eat everyday lol....?

Today -
Original Oatmeal
Curry Noodle Soup
Cottage Pie with Cauliflower
Chocolate and Coconut Bar
plus....2 litres of water hopefully....

What was interesting was that I put the stuff I ate yesterday into the meal planner on Slim and Save's website and it advised me that I was over both my carb and calorie allowance !......I didn't realise that even having four of their products per day meant that I still had to be careful about what combinations I was having.....do other people know that ?
I checked and I'm still in ketosis cos I did a wee on a stick this morning.
I also do about 30 minutes on a bit of a sad cross trainer in the morning but it is a bit of a struggle and I have be sure that I have drank enough water to be able to do it for the whole of the 30 minutes....

Ohhhhhh that's interesting I didn't no that either! I've just been having 4 things not thinking about carbs!

Hiya,

Are you doing Slim and Save ? If you are then register on the bit of the site that has the meal planner on it.....it will let you record what you have eaten and tell you whether you have exceeded the calorie/carb allowance.....

Cheers

Yeh I'm doing slim and save! I already on website so yeh will have to look on it!

Bit anxious as my adult son gets back from holiday today and he doesn't yet know about the diet......I've got shopping in for him which I haven't really had in the fridge for the past week......but that doesn't really bother me as much as trying to explain to him what I am doing..he is 6ft 1" and very slim and sometimes has to be reminded to eat so I am imagining a distinct lack of empathy talking about a meal replacement diet !
Maybe I'm over stating things as our conversations go mostly like this "Ma......what's for tea ?" "Ma....we got any clean towels ?" "Ma...I'm off out" so maybe I can squeeze in something about eating space food for the next couple months in around his favourite topic areas of tea, towels and going out.
I am also having to acknowledge what an enormous hypocrite I am because if he had described someone else doing a VLCD to me he would had got a lecture about adopting a healthy eating approach, exercise and blah blah blah....he will know this and use it against me.....lol....
Any one else have to have this discussion with their children and what have their responses been ? :blahblah:

Onwards with the food record......

Today
150 mls Skimmed milk
Original Oatmeal
Strawberry shake
Spaghetti Bolognese and mushrooms
Milk Chocolate Trufa Bar

This is day 6 and I feel ok..........I'm TOTM but not horrid like it is sometimes.....I am struggling with the water thing but I managed to find my water filter jug so it shouldn't taste too blurgghhhh...

Hello

Yesterday's menu was....

Oatmeal for breakfast
Vanilla shake for lunch
Cottage pie with cauliflower and mushrooms
Chocolate bar
2 coffees with skimmed milk
Litre and a half of water
Can of Coke Zero

Felt hungry yesterday but not unbearable. I had a n old mechanical scale which put me at 12 stone last Friday and I have since got electronic scales that have me as 11 stone 6lbs....I don't think this can be right...... Still it's a good start....

First day doing Slim and Save at work.......nobody noticed really as I had soup but I've only got 7 of those for the month and then I will have to have a shake.Have felt tired today and slightly teary...that needs to stop!
Breakfast Oatmeal
Lunch Thai Soup
Dinner Cheesy pasta with cauliflower
Lemon bar

Hello

Today's gourmet menu
Oatmeal
Thai Soup
Spicy Spaghetti with mushrooms
Trufa bar

I'm struggling to drink enough water but I bring a 500ml bottle of water and top it up during the day....it is slightly more awkward going to the toilet a million times a day when you are at work but it's manageable......

....a million trillion gabillion visits to the toilet later.........whats with this......I even find myself wishing whoever will hurry up and finish what they are saying so I can run to the loo and I know I have started to do the special hopping from one foot to the other loo dance .........at lunch time when we are sitting round talking I'm missing out on the punch line to stories to dash to the loo and when I have come back everyone is laughing and the moment has passed......lol

It's only a slight exaggeration.......lol......my bladder is getting more exercise than the rest of me......it will win Gold in the next Olympics !

Well that's why I'm not too concerned about exercise at the moment, all the sudden dashing a to the loo must count :)

Another day done....sort of......there was a food frenzy at work today and lots of food everywhere but I didn't cave.........had my eyebrows threaded today as a little treat......strangely painful but over very quickly and I now have nice, neat eyebrows.......

I sat with a colleague today who had a full Indian meal with dhal and samosas and veg curry.....it looked lovely but when I checked myself for drooling or dribbling it didn't happen....I love ketosis !

After three days of carbs etc I need to get back to ketosis!!

After three days of carbs etc I need to get back to ketosis!!

Hello

I haven't done a VLCD before so I was completely unfamiliar with ketosis........marvellous.....apart from the breath and fuzzy thinking (which I'm known for anyway)....its genius.......
Hope you reach ketosis/nirvana soon.....

Another 100% day.......tried the red fruits shake today and struggled to see the difference between that and strawberry flavour.......I really need to drink more but it's like I remember and then have a drink and then forget....I have the attention span of a pond skimmer......

WI today and I am 11 stones and 1lb........not a jaw dropping weight loss....a pound in a week....still I re measured myself and I have lost 2 inches from my waist since I started and an inch from my hips....which is nice.....just going to keep on keeping on.....

Back