Those back rolls have got to go.........

Is this weird....? I've been watching loads of cooking programmes every evening...even though a) I'm a really bad cook b) I can't eat anything other than the food packs......it hasn't made me feel hungry or upset I can't eat real food....

WI on Saturday and I'm now 10 stones and 10 pounds......and I've been 100% for 4 weeks....helped by the hot weather I think.....another 1 stone 10lbs to go.......

Wow.......this weather is weird....did half an hour on the cross trainer this morning and it suddenly went really dark and then thunder and lightening.....but it's still so hot and sticky....I wonder whether I should stop watching the numbers in terms of my weight but have goals like......lose one chin......lose one overhanging belly......lose one boob bulge.......lol......

Hey just popping in to say keep up the good work and well done on your losses :D
p.s your username really tickled me, cakeordeath lol love it xxx

WI today and I am now 10 stone 8 the same weight as my 6ft 1in son....really.....I can never weigh more than my adult son ever again.....it's just wrong....another Pilates class this morning where women in their 50's and 60's whooped my fat ass.....they watched in amusement as my legs shook and I nearly passed out.....

WI today and I am now 10 stone 8 the same weight as my 6ft 1in son....really.....I can never weigh more than my adult son ever again.....it's just wrong....another Pilates class this morning where women in their 50's and 60's whooped my fat ass.....they watched in amusement as my legs shook and I nearly passed out.....

That's fantastic. Well done!!! I love Pilates and am currently liking the Suzanne Bowen 10 min solutions DVD

Hey CoD xx I'm doing ok thank you. Still dieting (not really using the packs as my ibs has flared up for some reason) but still losing pounds. I know pilates is tough isn't it?! Tell you what though, I feel like Wonder Woman when I finish a workout lol xx

Hello Faith

You are right.....I do my Pilates class and it is great because I really feel my core has been worked in a way that doesn't happen with other forms of exercise....hope you are well and your IB is not too much of a problem....

Weigh In today and I now weigh 10 stones and 6lbs......very slow weight loss but I know I don't drink enough and I have been having Ribena Plus
Orange and Mango.....I didn't realise it has citric acid in it so I'm not sure I have been in ketosis......

Well....first thing this morning I weighed 10 stone 3 pounds which I am choosing to believe is my actual weight despite the fact that once I had had something to drink and breakfast I was back up to 10 stone 5 pounds........lol.......
Pilates this morning which was painful..........but I really enjoy it.......I think I want to find a yoga class to go to as well.....nothing that involves jiggling up and down or knowing my left from right........

Cakeordeath your doing amazing..

just 10lbs away from your target....its just super

Its been good...haven't had any problems which I am surprised by..

I am not tempted when hubby is drinking wine, eating crisp and ice cream its weird I don't even bat an eyelid.

Week one was -12, tomorrow is 2nd weigh in kinda nervous and TOTM started 2 days ago and think that may have me STS this week

Its been good...haven't had any problems which I am surprised by..

I am not tempted when hubby is drinking wine, eating crisp and ice cream its weird I don't even bat an eyelid.

Week one was -12, tomorrow is 2nd weigh in kinda nervous and TOTM started 2 days ago and think that may have me STS this week

You lost 12lbs in a week...that is fabulous.........well done you.........:wow:

Back