Tig's shed :)

Day 4 Juice Cleanse...
Still feeling good, no cravings. OH had curry and chocolate last night, and although it smelt lovely, I couldn't have eaten it!
So, the important bit, my weight since Mondays weigh in... -10.25lbs eek! I am now only 2.75lbs off target. I understand I'll put some of this back on. But considering my cravings for sugar have gone, and I was having a bar a day, this shouldn't be too bad.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to explain this at weigh in on Monday, I don't want to promote not following the plan... Maybe I'll just go and get weighed! In theory by Monday, 2xdetox days and 1xSW day (still detox friendly), I could be at target, and if not I'll be very close!
x

:wavey:

Hello!

Eeeep what a fab loss in just a few days!! :eek: I couldn't go down the juice/shake route, I love food. lol Have you been running while doing it?

I wouldn't go with green days straight away, IMO, I would start back with red days - otherwise you might see a huge gain from the carbs?

Hope you are well. I haven't signed up for the half :cry: My knee has been playing up.. and I've been putting it off.. grr

Hi Helen, that's great :) How long have you got? Oh dear, have you got a support and do you stretch? EDIT: Sorry I read that wrong! Oh no :( Are you def not going to do it?

Tbh, I'm not too bothered about gaining water weight back, I wanted a little 'clean out', and it has weaned me off caffeine :)
I've actually decided to make yesterday my last day, back on SW today. Yesterday was hard, I think because I wasn't busy, like all the other days when I was working, I thought about it too much! STS this morn, so -10.25lbs since Monday :) I wouldn't mind putting half of this back on, it would still be a 5lb 1/4 loss! (11.5 3/4) Although I'd like to do better than that... Fingers crossed!

So, fooooooooooood :) Green days
B. Vegi omelette - Packed with speedys and superfree (hexa)
L. Speedy soup
D. More speedy soup with corn cob
S. Fruit, May try my hand at the lovely nutella muffins (hexa&b), not detox friendly, but never mind :p
Syns - 6 for muffins

Last edited:
Planning for tomorrow, don't think my efforts will show at weigh in as my period has arrived, rubbish timing! Oh well, it will next week!

B. Nutella muffins (hexa) & 2 syns and stawberries
L. Speed soup
D. After weigh in, not sure yet
S. Kelloggs bar (hexb)

E. 6miles

Tara, where is you?? Hope all is well in Tigs shed? ;)

I has signed up for a half on 31st of March and neeeeed help!

Back