Tig's shed :)

Oh dear... Been off plan. I'm really struggling to get back into it! But, fresh start, it's weigh in tomorrow, and I'm looking at a gain, nevermind.
On a side note (i'm sure a lot of people won't like this), I'm doing a detox next week. Smoothie detox's featured heavily on Groupon after Xmas (of course), and I thought I'd try one. 5 days starting weds. I know it's not sustainable weight loss, I know it's not the slimming world way... But I'm hoping it may give me the kick up the arse I so clearly need :) So, try and be good now until weigh in, and fingers crossed for a good week next week!

Tig said:
Oh dear... Been off plan. I'm really struggling to get back into it! But, fresh start, it's weigh in tomorrow, and I'm looking at a gain, nevermind.
On a side note (i'm sure a lot of people won't like this), I'm doing a detox next week. Smoothie detox's featured heavily on Groupon after Xmas (of course), and I thought I'd try one. 5 days starting weds. I know it's not sustainable weight loss, I know it's not the slimming world way... But I'm hoping it may give me the kick up the arse I so clearly need :) So, try and be good now until weigh in, and fingers crossed for a good week next week!

If you want/need to then its up to you. I did 10 days of master cleanse before Christmas and loved it. Lost 10lbs and then gained it back over Christmas but would do it again, it helped me get back on track! Good luck x

10 days! That's very good! Was that a smoothie/ fruit based detox? Thanks for the luck :) xx

Tig said:
10 days! That's very good! Was that a smoothie/ fruit based detox? Thanks for the luck :) xx

It was the "maple syrup" diet, fresh water, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and maple syrup. Would definitely recommend it for a quick win

I've seen that one. How did you manage 10 days? You must have great will power! This equates to 1300 cals over the day, 6 smoothies to be drank in a particular order --> soulmatefood.com
I think it will help with portion control, I've gone mad this weekend!

--------------
I've calculated, 12 weeks until holiday... Thanks to my gains, and the fact the real weight I want is 3lb below my set target - I want to lose roughly 1st in this time... Motivated again! Bring on tomorrow!
xx

Last edited:
Tig said:
I've seen that one. How did you manage 10 days? You must have great will power! This equates to 1300 cals over the day, 6 smoothies to be drank in a particular order --> soulmatefood.com
I think it will help with portion control, I've gone mad this weekend!

--------------
I've calculated, 12 weeks until holiday... Thanks to my gains, and the fact the real weight I want is 3lb below my set target - I want to lose roughly 1st in this time... Motivated again! Bring on tomorrow!
xx

That's really expensive!! When do you start? Keep us up to date with how it goes.

10 days was fine, enough for me, don't think I could do any longer, I missed food too much.

I got it on a groupon! I wouldn't pay that much! Lol. I'll keep you posted x

Today is weigh day. Dreading it! 2-3lb gain I think :(
Going to have a good week though!

Been in meetings so breko didn't happen today...
L. Veg sushi - 1syn, melon, babybell (hexa)
D. Chicken in marinade -1syn with salad and bns chips
S. Caramac 8.5 syns

Syns - 10.5
Exercise - 6miler

Last edited:
Well... The week of no exercise and a few slip ups resulted in a massive gain! I don't even want to post it, it is ridiculous!! Even my C looked shocked :(
Good thing detox starts Wednesday!
Tomorrow, last day on solids for 5 days...

B. Saute tato's with tinned toms
L. Chicken salad - 1 syn
D. Jacket pot with mush pea curry on top, mullerlight
S. Fibre bar (hexb), kinder bar 7 syns, pineapple, hot choccy 2syns

Going for a sulk now!

Last edited:
Detox starts tomorrow, my stuff has arrived! Im a little nervous! Going to go light on the exercise so 2miler and a swim tomorrow!

My diary will look a bit sparce the next 5 days...
X

Detox day 1!

Was very excited to see all my colourful juices, which have turned to be mostly veg juices rather than fruit - I'm drinking beetroot at the mo, juice no4. I'm surprisingly full & no cravings. Short run, 2miles and a swim tonight!
Bit worried about 2mo as apparently day 2 is the tricky one! X

Detox day 2!
Well I slept like log! I feel good this morning, not hungry, tummy looks flatter and I feel lighter.

Now, Monday I was devastated (+4lb gain - I'd say I didn't deserve that much, STS-1.5lb gain). But, I must have been carrying a lot of water since Xmas... This morning (my scales match SW readings, yes I am weighing myself daily...) I'm down 6.5lbs... Now that's since mon, so 2x100% sw days and 1 day detox.
I know it's water weight, perhaps it won't all stay off, but hey ho!

Today is known as the tricky one, so we'll see! This has certainly made me realise I can live without tea/coffee/diet coke!

x
------------------

Nearly finished all my juices for today... No headaches, skin feels good, my clothes are noticably loose. I am more thirsty though, have up'ed the peppermint tea, hot water with lemon and water of course.
OH sat and had dinner with me, and no cravings...

It has to be harder than this, perhaps tomorrow it'll get tougher, but by the end of tomorrow I'm over half way :)

Last edited:
Tig said:
Detox day 2!
Well I slept like log! I feel good this morning, not hungry, tummy looks flatter and I feel lighter.

Now, Monday I was devastated (+4lb gain - I'd say I didn't deserve that much, STS-1.5lb gain). But, I must have been carrying a lot of water since Xmas... This morning (my scales match SW readings, yes I am weighing myself daily...) I'm down 6.5lbs... Now that's since mon, so 2x100% sw days and 1 day detox.
I know it's water weight, perhaps it won't all stay off, but hey ho!

Today is known as the tricky one, so we'll see! This has certainly made me realise I can live without tea/coffee/diet coke!

x
------------------

Nearly finished all my juices for today... No headaches, skin feels good, my clothes are noticably loose. I am more thirsty though, have up'ed the peppermint tea, hot water with lemon and water of course.
OH sat and had dinner with me, and no cravings...

It has to be harder than this, perhaps tomorrow it'll get tougher, but by the end of tomorrow I'm over half way :)

Sounds amazing!!! Don't worry about it being easy , try go with the flow, cravings will start but jut keep weighing yourself xx

Day 3!
Hi MissThomas :) Feel great this morning! And the scales... 8.5lbs since monday Eek! I certainly look slimmer, tummy is very flat.
I'm at uni today, so no doubt I'll get some stick off my colleagues, but nevermind! I should also say the team at Soulmatefoods are very helpful too :)
I think the weekend will be ok as I have plans to entertain myself and then it is finished!

I've been thinking into next week and post detox eating. I'm going to go with some green days - no meat, lots of brown rice and veg and fruit, speed soup :)
x

Day 3!
Hi MissThomas :) Feel great this morning! And the scales... 8.5lbs since monday Eek! I certainly look slimmer, tummy is very flat.
I'm at uni today, so no doubt I'll get some stick off my colleagues, but nevermind! I should also say the team at Soulmatefoods are very helpful too :)
I think the weekend will be ok as I have plans to entertain myself and then it is finished!

I've been thinking into next week and post detox eating. I'm going to go with some green days - no meat, lots of brown rice and veg and fruit, speed soup :)
x

Yeah I would do a few green days.. No meat for a while, lots of raw foods, plenty of water, speed soup would be amazing.. do you put lentils in? I didnt tell anyone at uni or work when I did the cleanse.. people just dont get it... 8.5lbs! thats amazing! I am very jealous.. cant believe I didnt see this offer on groupon! I will definately be keeping an eye out!

I'm a seriel weigher and I'm 1lb up from last week.. I just dont get it! :(

Yep best to keep yourself entertained.. I was going to bed at 8pm just to get away from everything haha.. you sound really focussed!! Keep it up xx

Thanks for the advice :) Yea I put red lentils in it, do you think this will be ok?
I've been given some 50% off codes for friends, but my friends wouldn't do this in a million years, I can inbox you the details if you interested. It's not quite as cheap as the groupon was, and judging by groupon, they do offer deals quite regularly. This one was a London deal, but I rang and asked if they would deliver to Manchester.
I know what you mean about people not getting it!!

Booo to the 1lb :( Have you been 100%? x

Thanks for the advice :) Yea I put red lentils in it, do you think this will be ok?
I've been given some 50% off codes for friends, but my friends wouldn't do this in a million years, I can inbox you the details if you interested. It's not quite as cheap as the groupon was, and judging by groupon, they do offer deals quite regularly. This one was a London deal, but I rang and asked if they would deliver to Manchester.
I know what you mean about people not getting it!!

Booo to the 1lb :( Have you been 100%? x

I thought I had been .. but im putting ot down to the cheesecake blip and not doing as much excercise.. goign to go back to basics next week and get lots of exercise in! want to get another 7lbs of by valentines so hopefully...

yeah red lintils will be fine...

have a look at the recipe for the master cleanse soup, its just veg soup really but they say to put lentils in im sure..

Yeah inbox me teh details, im pretty skint at the mo.. paying a holiday off and got 3 wedding in the next 2 months!! but if I can afford I would definately give it a go!

Nah people dont get it but its what works for you and if it makes you feel better then thats all that matters! xx

Oooo I'll have to google that! Thank you. I shall join you on a back to basics week. Holiday and 3 weddings! Great motivation!

Smoothie 5 is going down at the mo, I'm a bit behind on getting them down (should be on 6 by now), but I've been busy. First time I've felt hungry today, but I haven't drank as much water!
Roll on the weekend :)
xx

Tig said:
Oooo I'll have to google that! Thank you. I shall join you on a back to basics week. Holiday and 3 weddings! Great motivation!

Smoothie 5 is going down at the mo, I'm a bit behind on getting them down (should be on 6 by now), but I've been busy. First time I've felt hungry today, but I haven't drank as much water!
Roll on the weekend :)
xx

Can u drink green tea? You can on mater cleanse and I loved it!

Your doing amazing! I know it's hard when u get hungry but jump on the scales and I'm sure the results will keep u out of the kitchen. Thanks for details x

No prob :)
You can as long as it is caffeine free, which a lot of them aren't. I was drinking peppermint tea at work and when I go into town tomorrow there is a really nice tea shop that does Jasmine Pearls tea, it flowers in the pot! Very pretty :)
Thanks for the support, it's so tempting to think, I've done 3 days now, I could in theory stop, but I'm going to stay strong!!

The smell of OH's indian takeaway isnt helping :mad:

Have you had a good day?
xx

Back