Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

Has anyone any ideas/tips for clearing up bad skin...

Usually never suffer from spots etc, but face is itchy/bumpy.... (not actual spots though). Have put witch hazel on it... But dont want it to get worse and end up like an eruption..lol

Could it have been the lemon juice??

drink lots of water, it not, do you have a 'lush' body/soap shop near you? i have a soap from there which i use on my skin when it gets bad and it clears it up so well, i cant remember what its called its got 'marigold' in it though, if you asked the shop assistant they would know, thats just an option? i dont use it every day just when my skin is bad

Will head into Boots tomorrow and see if the have anything with Marigold..
Thanks for that. Drinking loads so hopefully it will flush whatever out...

Another lb :clap:

Someone posted on here that there is a free SW joining coupon in Womans Own this week so will give it a go - not my thing but we will see.

Thanks!! :)

So had planned on a green day but changed to EE as hubby put on a roast....

B: Mullerlite, Melon, Raspberries

L: 3 ryevita, cheese, tomato, apple, grapes and mugshot

D: Roast beef (all fat cut off - although was really really lean), tomatoes, lettuce, spring onion, gerkins, beetroot, cucumber..... brown sauce (2 syns)

S: Grapes, 5 matchmakers (5 syns), Hi Fi Rocky road bar (3 syns)

So I think thats an ok EE day... Got the 1/3 superfree in I hope.....
Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: Ryvita
Syns: 10 syns

Not mad about EE days as I miss my extra hexb!!

Mad to go on a shopping spree now, as need some new clothes. Pity they didnt sell adult clothes with the adjustable waist like the do for kids...lol....

Today was a red day.
Kept within syns and had hexs.

Not feeling the greatest today. Think its due to it being star week......
Could explain why I wanted to eat my weight in chocolate (I didnt...thank god for rocky road hifi bars).

Oh good - on my picky list for Cinema tonight - taking my own food so I wont be tempted by the snack counter.

Another WESTLIFE night tonight, last every concert so going to see it at Cinema - OH would not take me to Dublin no matter how much I nagged but gave in to a Cinema visit :D but will have to go with blinkers on past the pub next door and the take-away on the way out.

Been on holiday last week so just catching up on your diary. Looks like you have done well to loose again this week :0)

Ok so lost a pound last night. Happy enough with that.. .

Have been neglecting my diary a bit, so have put a reminder on my phone to write everything that passes these lips down...

Today was a green day

B: Apple, Kiwi, Grapes, Raspberries, Strawberries, Mullerlite, Fruit and Fibre (hexb)

L: Mugshot, Gerkins, Cherry Tomatoes and Babybel lite (1/2 hexa) (weird combination, but really enjoyed it.

S: Cherries (forgot how nice the were), apple

D: 2 eggs, rocket, beetroot, red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, babybel lite (1/2 hexa)

S: 2 rocky road hifi bars (hexb), WW crisps (4 syns)

Have made pasta salad for tomorrows lunch in work... (pasta, tomatoes, onion, cheese, rocket, gerkins,)... Trying to keep syns low this week and see will it boost my weight loss this week.

Love reading your food diary ;)

Your doing so well with your loss, iam defo going to take a leaf out of your book. I would be over the moon xx

Thanks!! :)

Green day today:

B: Mullerlite, Large fruit salad, fruit & fibre (hexb) on top

S: Apple

L: Had my pasta salad that I made last night....yummy!

D: Cheese (hexa), Omelette, Stirfry veg (peppers, onions, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, courgettes)

S: 2 rocky road hi fi bars (hexb), WW crisps (4 syns)

Had a good day today. 4 syns so far... Might have some choc later....

Feels like Ive eaten loads today, but not stuffed and dont feel like picking now...
Do you think Ive eaten to much?

Made a couscous salad for tomorrow. So all set for work!!

No sleepymum slimming world doesn't restrict the amount of food you eat thats why I love it, I think I eat too much but my family don't think I eat enough.

Thanks for that Saleek1.

Yesterday evening was off plan (totally), but had a great night out with my friends that I havent seen in ages..... Had a chinese, (prawm crackers x 5, a handful of chips, onion rings x 2 and prawns in black bean sauce with boiled rice), few glasses of wine and 4 choci digestives..

So today and tomorrow will be damage limitation before weigh in..
Not going to beat myself up about it, really enjoyed myself and thats the main thing! If I sts that will be ok too, as I know I am back on it from today and I will loose next week!!

Ok day today...
Well within syns and had a red day.

Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in...

Thanks for that Saleek1.

Yesterday evening was off plan (totally), but had a great night out with my friends that I havent seen in ages..... Had a chinese, (prawm crackers x 5, a handful of chips, onion rings x 2 and prawns in black bean sauce with boiled rice), few glasses of wine and 4 choci digestives..

So today and tomorrow will be damage limitation before weigh in..
Not going to beat myself up about it, really enjoyed myself and thats the main thing! If I sts that will be ok too, as I know I am back on it from today and I will loose next week!!

I had one of those on Friday but mostly of the liquid variety.
Watched 30 day shred today and really must get round to doing it again - before Thursday even.:D

good luck on you weight loss ladies. Love reading your diaries, they are an inspiration :clap: xx

Back