Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

Oh yes please. Can you post it if you dont mind!!

Heading out soon to do the football run and will do some shopping then!

Might change to an ee day (by dropping the alpens) and have the burgers with sw chips!!! Yummy

sleepymum said:
Oh yes please. Can you post it if you dont mind!!

Heading out soon to do the football run and will do some shopping then!

Might change to an ee day (by dropping the alpens) and have the burgers with sw chips!!! Yummy

Aw sorry only just seen this iv been at work all day! Heres the recipe anyway :
Put raw chicken pieces in a blender with spring onions, a red pepper, ginger, parsley, 2 cloves of garlic and cajun spice mix. Blend together until mince like consistency then shape into burgers and grill for 5/6 mins on each side

So had an entry done early but ots disappeared.. Must be my phone. :-*

Anyway had a good yesterday. Kept to plan and ended up with 9 syns. (freddo and ww crisps).

Today a bit of a blow out, but it was a celebration of my birthday (last week) and my 10th wedding anniversary (this week).....
Went to the cinema --- seen the Avengers (how yummy is Thor!!!).

So today was a red day as follows:
B: Mullerlite, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin, strawberries, apple.

S: Apple

L: None as went to cinema, ended up having a small tub of hot nuts, 5 jellybeans, 2 sour jellies, handfull of popcorn - not even going to guestimate the syns!!

D: Chicken, pepper, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, beetroot, cheese

Going to have Alpen lites (x2) later on which will count as my hexb..

Hexa: Cheee
Hexb: Alpen lites (not sure if I will have my 2nd hexb)
Syns: too many

Anyway back on track 100% tomorrow. Weigh in tomorrow, so hopefully I havent gained... :-(

Weigh in this evening..... Wasnt the cleverest thing to have a mini blow out yesterday... Ugh what was I thinking. Should have planed that a bit better...lol

But back 100% today and cant change now what will show up on the scales later... But I did have fun and you cant let a tenth wedding anniversary go by without doing something... Very surprised I didnt completely go off track!!

Good luck with the weigh in later.
You have been so good this week. I am sure last night wont have undone anything.
Happy anniversary!

2lb down... Thank god. Really happy with that.

Aiming to be 100% this week. And I have promised my little man that I will bring him out on his scooter/bike every day this week, so I will get some body magic in and have a happy little boy ;-)

Red day today, 10 syns!!

Loving you diary x x

sleepymum said:
2lb down... Thank god. Really happy with that.

Aiming to be 100% this week. And I have promised my little man that I will bring him out on his scooter/bike every day this week, so I will get some body magic in and have a happy little boy ;-)

Red day today, 10 syns!!

How are you losing so much every week?! Its great! I struggle to lose 1lb a week im so stuck at the moment :(

I honestly dont know. I am following plan most days!! And Im having my syns.
Im eating more than I ever did, maybe its the mix of red/green days??

The one area that I need to improve on is body magic though...

sleepymum said:
I honestly dont know. I am following plan most days!! And Im having my syns.
Im eating more than I ever did, maybe its the mix of red/green days??

The one area that I need to improve on is body magic though...

Your doing really well...Do you every do extra easy days? X

Thanks Lyndzi,

I do the odd ee day, but only if I want potatoes & meat/spag bol, chinese...lol

I just find that ee doesnt work as well if I do a full week of ee days. Maybe I tend to eat more? I do tend to do the 1/3 superfree even when doing green/red as Im really enjoying my fruit and veg..

What days do you tend to do??

Oh no, I've done ee all week as my counsellor explained that to me & not the others really.

With ee just feel like i'm eatting loads jst cutting out the crap!!!

I'm worried WI tommow will be naff, also as I just came off VLCD!!

EE could easily work for you. Everyone is different! My friend joined same time as me and is doing ee and has lost almost the same as me.

When I did sw before I did ee and lost.
I think I like my extra hex's too much..lol.

Im sure you will loose! Do you have a diary??

I did sw last year for about 2 to 3 months (lost about a stone and a half).

Doing sw 3 weeks now and have lost 11.5lbs so far....

I think you just need to find what works for you.... When I started sw last year I moved over from ww and didnt weigh for 2 weeks as I knew I was eating a lot more.

You need to give yourself at least a month for your body to realise its going to get food... Especially as your coming over from vlc.

Wow Sleepymum 11.5lbs in 3 weeks is brill :D well done, I always do better doing red and green days ee doesnt work for me either.

sleepymum said:
I did sw last year for about 2 to 3 months (lost about a stone and a half).

Doing sw 3 weeks now and have lost 11.5lbs so far....

I think you just need to find what works for you.... When I started sw last year I moved over from ww and didnt weigh for 2 weeks as I knew I was eating a lot more.

You need to give yourself at least a month for your body to realise its going to get food... Especially as your coming over from vlc.

I hope I can follow your lead...11.5lb in 3 weeks is great.
Dreaded first weigh in tonight, really thinking it will be a gain. x

Back