Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

Lost 3lb... Very happy with that.
Would like to loose 2 lb next week.

Went thru some clothes this evening and have gone down a clothes size as well...

Today had a green day

B: Mullerlite, raspberries, strawberries, grapes

S: Apple

L: Large homemade pasta salad, Mandarins x 2, ww crisps (4.5 syns)

D: Scrambled egg, salmon, asparagus, WM bread

S: Toffee crisp biscuit (5 syns), raspberries, kiwi
Rich tea fingers (3 syns)

Hexa: Milk
Hexb: WM bread, Salmon
Syns: 12.5 syns

Hi Sleepymum

your food diary looks tasty!what plan would you say gives you the faster weight loss? or are they pretty much all the same? I'm not sure if i should mix it up or stick to 1 x

Well done on yr losses so far :)
Even with yr work day 'blow out' this week u did amazingly well. Goes to show if u get bk on it it will work!
I find sometimes a huge syn day boosts my loss where as if I have a few extra often it definitely doesn't!!
Looking forward to keeping up to date with yr diary - I'm just subscribing to some new ones for a mix up and new ideas xx

I tend to do a mix of red and green days every week.
I rarely do ee (unless I wanted sw fry with chips)... as it just doesnt seem to work as well as me. I do loose, it just seems much slower.

I also love green/red as I also have 2 hexa and hexb's and while I do tend to do the 1/3 superfree its not essential (as it is on ee).

You should do a mix if you feel like it. It wont stop/slow your weight loss...
Best of luck!

thanks cai!!
Yeah I think your right , thurs was over in syns but I was "good" the rest of the week.
I think the key is being able to draw a line and start again...

So yesterday and today have been red days. - Very similar menus.

B: Mullerlite, Melon, Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, fruit & fibre

S: Alpen lite, Apple

L: Sardines and a large salad, el mayo (2 syns) and cheese

D: Salmon with scrambled egg and asparagus, brown sauce (2 syns)... Oh my god this was delicious! Will be having again.

S: Alpenlite, WW crisps (4.5 syns)

Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, Alpens
Syns: 8.5

Siping the juice of 1 lemon in hot water now..... (should have had it this morning but didnt have the time - hopefully it wont cause any tummy problems...lol).

Happy with the last 2 days. Trying to be 100% at least till the weekend as Im bringing the hubby out for a meal at the weekend as its fathers day!! (will be sw friendly, but I know we will end up sharing a dessert as he has a sweet tooth).

Green day today..

B: Mullerlite, Fruit & Fibre, Melon, Kiwi and Strawberries

S: Alpenlite

L: Mugshotz, Apple, Orange, Pineapple

D: Baked Potato, mushy peas, cheese & large side salad

S: Alpenlite, WW Chocolate & Hazlenut Icecream thing 6.5 syns

Hexb: Alpenlites, Fruit & Fibre
Syns: 6.5 --- This was delicious! Well worth the syns and felt like I was being really bold but wasnt....

Today wasnt a bad day. Wasnt overly hungry but had my hexs and syns.

Well done again on your weight loss.

My weigh in is in an hour and I have told OH I will eat the scales if I have not lost more than 1lb as I have worked so hard this week. No alcohol - gym 2 days and walking every day. My back and arms ache but has it been worth it.:eek::eek:
Will let you know if I am crying in sugar free juice or got the bubbles out.

sleepymum said:
So yesterday and today have been red days. - Very similar menus.

B: Mullerlite, Melon, Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, fruit & fibre

S: Alpen lite, Apple

L: Sardines and a large salad, el mayo (2 syns) and cheese

D: Salmon with scrambled egg and asparagus, brown sauce (2 syns)... Oh my god this was delicious! Will be having again.

S: Alpenlite, WW crisps (4.5 syns)

Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, Alpens
Syns: 8.5

Siping the juice of 1 lemon in hot water now..... (should have had it this morning but didnt have the time - hopefully it wont cause any tummy problems...lol).

Happy with the last 2 days. Trying to be 100% at least till the weekend as Im bringing the hubby out for a meal at the weekend as its fathers day!! (will be sw friendly, but I know we will end up sharing a dessert as he has a sweet tooth).

How are you finding the lemon in water? I got told that squeezing fresh lemon juice into water throughout the da helps break up fat but i keep forgetting to do it! Also lemon/lime juice tends to give me abit of belly ache :/

When I remember the lemon juice I dont have any problems. Ive been sipping it in hot water... very refreshing and using it on salmon and salads....

I think you would need to do it everyday for it t effective though..

Had another red day yesterday. On plan 100% and had 10 syns....

Had a red day today...

B: Mullerlite, Raspberries, pineapple, strawberries, fruit & fibre

S: Alpenlite * 2

D: Large chicken salad

L: Salmon, prawns, Asparagus, green beans, carrots

S: Juice of 1 lemon in hot water,
6 matchmakers (6 syns)

Hexa: Milk
Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, Alpenlites
Syns: 6

Weigh in tomorrow..... Had a sneaky look at scales (I know ---- Why do we do these things), and not impressed. Looks like a sts.
Hopefully it wont be the case tomorrow..... Time will tell!!!

Think today will be a green day.

B: Mullerlite, Apple, Raspberries and strawberries

S: Plum

Not sure what to have later? Maybe a jacket potato with mushy peas, cheese and large salad....

Will update later!!

Spent the day picking on choc.....

Feeling crap now!!

Back to basics week next week me thinks!!

Just checked the book and green beans are free on all plans. - Wasnt sure for the minute myself.

Only realised that mushy peas are NOT free on Red days.. Must remember that. Although I do tend to eat them with a baked potato.

Lost a pound last night. Not overly happy with that as I was good except for picking on choc (maybe 20 syns).
It is * week so maybe thats why??

Red day today.

B: Mullerlite, Melon, Strawberries, Fruit & Fibre

S: Apple, 3 plums

L: Lettuce, tomatoes, gerkins, spring onion, cucumer, cheese. WW crisps (4 syns)

D: Chicken, mushrooms, onions, peppers

S: 2 matchmakers (2 syns), 2 hifi lite bars (rocky road..... yummy)

Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, 2 hifi bars
Syns: 6

Do you think this is a good day?? Any advise?? Eating too much??

Has anyone any ideas/tips for clearing up bad skin...

Usually never suffer from spots etc, but face is itchy/bumpy.... (not actual spots though). Have put witch hazel on it... But dont want it to get worse and end up like an eruption..lol

Could it have been the lemon juice??

Back