Tipperary wobbles into 2024

They are tablets, quite large ones and i just cant swallow them. Well cant swallow teeny ones either. I normally dont mind chewing i just wasnt expecting it to be so bitter. Now i know i can grind it into something

Now..thats better weighed in again and a huge drop since yesterday showing a gain of only 1kg in 18 days. Still a gain but not the massive 3kg showing yesterday, i knew it wasnt a true reading.
Hoping to swim the next few days and get myself into a good mindset for next week.
A bit apprehensive, not about the actual job but about the fact i will be losing up to 2 hours each day. That would be my exercise and breakfast time. After the first week. Im sure i will have a better idea. Will still be on flexi time so can start between 8am and 10am. Most prefer an early start but im thinking a 7am swim and late start would suit me better.

A bit apprehensive, not about the actual job but about the fact i will be losing up to 2 hours each day.

You'll soon get in the swing of things, i was the same but come in 30 minutes earlier and either have B on the bus or in the office.

Good news on the WI, it was probably just water weight x

Good news on the WI, it was probably just water weight x

Nope.. It was the massive pyjamas and the fact it was early.

Anyway, ive been to the pool, not much swimming but a start. I brought oscar with me and spent a good 40 minutes playing with him. Then i put on my belt and dumbells and did 8 lenghts aqua jogging. It was nice just to get a start. Then however daughter wanted to stay out and have lunch and i ended up having a toasted ham and cheese sandwich and some chips.
Just had dinner now, the last of the pea and spinach soup three crackers, homemade hummous and a slice of ham.
Had about 1L water so far and hope to go out for a short walk later.

Friday official weigh in day
Weight: 81.2kg
BMI: 35. 61

My lowest this year has been 79.3kg and my highest 84.2kg

WI not bad after a holiday tipp, onward and downwards :classic_big_grin:

Thanks, been fairly good today... So far but it is Friday:oops:.

Went for an early swim, did 4 lenghts swimming and then 16 aquajogging. Then daughter dropped Oscar in to me on her way to work and spent 30 mins dragging him around the pool. Then i sort of swam carrying him. So a good bit of exercise.
Had a breakfast smoothie when i got home. Just had lunch now, made more of the pea and spinach soup and had ham, crackers and hummous. Also had some of Keoghs sweet chilli and tomato popcorn. Lovely flavour and low calish but has sugar.

Well done on the swim, food sounds nice also. Hope you have a lovely weekend :classic_big_grin:

Thats Clareel. Well i ended up having a bad Friday and sort of bad Saturday, diet wise that is. My brain kicked in reminding me that it was my last week of freedom so ended up on a binge of Netflix, wine, chocolate and no exercise.
Will be good today, started with a 9am swim, 8 lenghts swim and 20 aquajogging. I always feel so skinny after a swim. Home at 11am and had my breakfast smoothie. Some herbal tea and lots of water.
Cooking now and making a thai chicken curry. Nothing fried, put frozen onions and frozen peppers into pot. 1 grated carrot, 1 chopped courgette, half head broccolli, three chopped chicken breasts and 2 tins coconut milk. Also some frozen spinach and peas and some thai curry paste. Nice and saucy and lots more veg than meat. Hoping to have a few work lunches or after swim dinners.

Ok, im going to talk about bathroom stuff. So maybe too much info for some so if so dont read.

:oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:

As i said i bought aloe vera colon cleanse tablets on holidays. I always feel so heavy and bloated and bunged up a bit after being away, especially if i have been eating a lot of bread and cheese.
Took one on wedesday with very mild results on Thursday (2 bathroom visits). One on Thursday and Friday was 3 bathroom visits and 1 on Friday and was up 4am Saturday to run to bathroom and every few hours after that. Feel so much better now, no bloating or wind or heavy feeling. Didnt take anything last night.
Did what i needed it to do, glad i bought them but definitly only a once in a while thing.

Ok, its safe to come back now. ;)

I love hearing about bathroom stuff :). Glad to hear the aloe vera did what it was supposed to do, and no more bloating!

I do find that lots of leafy greens make me regular, but if I need some...err...extra help, I eat a few dried apricots. No idea why but boy do they have a laxative effect. It's rare that I need them though, I take magnesium every night to RLS and that usually works too. Also, coffee!

Love the sound of your curry - how many servings did you get out of it? I love coconut milk but even reduced fat ones are 4 syns for 100ml :classic_eek:.

Well i have 5 servings measured out so far for work lunches along with boiled rice and reckon at least 2 left in pot for daughter. I didnt have any skinny noodles. But dont want to be too strict this weej. Would rather settle into new job and see if i can get an exercise routine than be starving a craving things. New job is in middle of city so way too many eating places within a 5 minutes walk.

I bought new clothes on holidays and 2 more of the items i ordered for on holiday have arrived. I am embracing my repressed hippy and going with baggy linen and cotton. I have 4 new tunic style thingies, for with leggings or shorts or even tights and boots as im so short. Also bought big baggy ballon light cotton hippy trousers with elephant print and white linen shorts. But then i made an error when i bought a hippy skirt. You may have seen them, a wraparound skirt with lots of poppers on the waistband and a sort of bum bag poppered on. Because of the poppers it is an adjustable waist. Was wearing shorts when i bought it and very quickly just checked it wrapped around. Tried it on later and as my belly is so big waist may be a bit high, anyway darling husband let me get dressed then laughed and advised i check mirror. Well the skirt was so short the majority of my knickers were showing, and if i was wearing regular knickers instead of big knickers then the whole lot would have been showing. :oops::oops:
Might have to rethink that one, either wear with leggings or add on to it.
So ive done a whole upheaval if my wardrobe and donated/thrown out/rag bagged lots of stuff. Including a mountain of underwear which fell into 2 categories. Teeny little lacey things aka "what was i ever thinking" and big tight support ones went into the "youve served me well" bag.
I have 5 new never worn items, cos one day they will fit. And 5 posh worn once items but then i got too big. I reckon at least 8 of these need a 5 kg drop and the other 2 a 7kg drop and a lot of toning.
So i have my work cut out

Including a mountain of underwear which fell into 2 categories. Teeny little lacy things aka "what was i ever thinking" and big tight support ones went into the "you've served me well" bag.

LOLOL love these categories :D. Isn't it great having a good clean out? And WTG on the linen, I have loads of linen tunics, so comfy!

Got a box of Lindt chocolates for mothers day, oh dear. What ahould i do with them.
Daughter 2 did point out i spent all weekend looking for chocolate, thats true and i always do at the weekend so will hide them until Friday.
Daily weigh ins had me up on sat and sun but back down to Fridays weight again. Enjoying the swimming once i get there but can be hard enough to find time and motivation to get there. Ive always said diet alone does nothing for me i need exercise as well.
Trying to finish my breakfast smoothie so i can get ready for work.

Hi tipp, sounds like the aloe cleanse really did the trick! Great that you have some new clothes and then have had a clear out of some old ones. If you can manage to save the chocolates until the weekend then that will be an achievement in itself! I ate a whole box of lindt chocolate balls once, not my finest moment. Made me feel really sick and actually put me off them for quite a while, don't recommend it!

Oh but Lindt balls are heavenly! Wonder if that would work for a HiFi addiction :classic_roll_eyes:

Hope the new job is working out OK Tipp, and the people are nice and welcoming x

Back