Tipperary wobbles into 2024

No i prefer them in the morning. It only caused wind as i was gulping it while driving. Its not a smoothiein the true sense as in fruit or veg whizzedup. But breakfast porridge just whizzed with fruith instead of cooked.
Im really trying to limit my egg intake and save them for weekend breakfasts or main meals.

Don't worry about the weight gain tipp, it's probably because of the swimming but will benefit you in the long run so keep at it! Thank goodness your holidays have been approved, I hope your daughter gets hers as well. Clothes sound lovely, I've seen a few bits on wish but always a bit scared to order in case they are crap but might give it a go now. I'm reluctant to spend much money on clothes at the moment as want to treat myself when I get to goal (and don't have the money :classic_roll_eyes:) but might get a few things from there. Hope you have enjoyed your weekend!

Morning all well ive had a very misbehaved and unproductive weekend. Need to shake it off now and have a proper week.
Clareel.the things ive got on Wish have been very lightweight material and some if it even in the photos looks tacky but the plain cotton things are grand.
Thats what i wasted most of my day on yesterday, ive changed banks and spent time trying to change lots of payments. Ended up going back to wish ans bought two pairs of shoes one are sandles and one red lace up boots. Doing ny wardrobe clesrout last week i got rid of 4 pairs of boots so felt 2 to replace 4 was fair.
Browsed the shops on Friday and Debenhams have mix and match swimwear in bra sizes and tankinis andcurrently have 20% off. I wont have money until Friday so hope it lasts until then.
Off to make a plan for the week and through to my holidays

Sh1t@, i did make a post yesterday and its gone.
Anyway gistvof it was i had a really really bad headache all day. Tried to be good with food. Didnt swim as i was too tired and too nauseous so went for a 3km walk when got home.

So morning now, still havr a muggy head. It was so bad that it was causing nausea and exhaustion so hope it goes todag.
Im hoping its just caused by a change in routine and a change in hours as it came on while driving yesterday morning. Hope it goes today
Having smoothie now, not jiggling this morning as i dont want to shake my head. I have some Iceland chicken tikka packed and some cracottes and butter bean puree for break. This office doesnt seem to take an afternoon break at all but i did take 5 minutes for fresh air and a phonecall at 4pm.
New pedometer counted 9000 steps steps yestetday but that included my 3km walk. Ans i also got sent to the post office from work and was glad of the fresh air.

Sorry the headache is still lingering, hope it lifts today.

It's good you make yourself take a break and get some fresh air, I'm a shocker for not doing that. Our office is quite good, they make sure they take an hour for lunch and we go up to the scary 31st floor cafe for lunch, so I do at least get away from my desk for a bit.

Well done on your 9000 steps tipp, hope you're feeling a bit better today. I'm bad like Susie and never get outside when I'm at work, my unit doesn't even have any windows - I think a bit of fresh air does you the world of good.

I took the plunge and ordered a few bits on wish - they're so cheap doesn't really matter if they're rubbish but would be nice to have a few new bits.

Clareel i hope something you ordered suits.

Headache cleared yestetday but body is adjusting to change in times of routine. Im losing two hours a day commuting and while i always was an early riser i was up and relaxing or even going for a walk now its up and out.

Unofficial weigh in and im tbe same 200g up and down continuously, i just cant seem to make any headway. Wgile my food tbe past two days wasnt strictly diet food it was sensible and seems right in amount. Yesterday was smoothie for breakfast, two crackers with butter bean puree at 11am. An iceland thai curry with some foccacia at 2pm, a wrap with roast chicken, grated carrot, rocket, avocado and tomato at 7.30pm with puffed rice crisps and a hob nob bar. So i could have done without the crisps and bar and will try to do so today. Went swimming and did 20 lenghts.
Will see what way today goes.

So on my lunch and ran out to Debenhams to try to get the summer Tankini but the 20% sale is over. So i may as well leave it another few weeks

More swimming tipp well done, annoying about the sale being over but as Susie said might well get it cheaper soon. My weight is up and down by a few lb too - annoying! One of the disadvantages of daily weighing I suppose but I know I can't stop that or I will pile a load on. Fingers crossed for you to have a big whoosh soon :classic_big_grin:

Thanks but doubt im having any whoosies at all. Bit of bad behaviour last night and had mid week wine. Always a bad idea as tgen it involves food and guilt.
Ate my lunch at break so went out for a sandwich at lunch. Stood at counter most of yesterday and heel very sore so no more walks for a day or two. No swimming TOTM, will try to jiggle later as didnt this morning.
Daughter 2 also got unofficial approval for holidays so all back on track for june.

Got home,had an empty house (bliss) so a jiggle, a wrap for dinner, a glass of wine, a few episides of Knightfall and bed
Dont know if i said but Mam in hospital so will be travelling to Dublin at the weekend. Was invited to a christening so might drop in to that and then go to the hospital

Oooh Knightfall sounds good, might have a watch this weekend.

Hope your Mam gets out of hospital soon, boredom is the worst part in those places, so great you can cheer her up with a visit :).

Nothing happening here. Ive just been soooooo tired. Its car to office, office to car, car to bed. At least thats how it feels. Most of the weekend spent horizontal on the couch.
Will try to find motivation and energy.

Back