Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Two, Spanish women have skinny arms, it always us my downfall with European clothes

Yup. I can't wear italian plus sized as they are barrells - waists are way too big and hips way too small! Scandinavian and german brands work for me.

Afternoon tipp, hope you're having a good day :)

Morning all, well weight back up again and I'm really not surprised. I haven't had a particularly bad week but haven't been good either abs haven't had any exercise other than my jiggler. Just been one of those weeks where it has been cold and miserable and I've been eating carbs and not going out.

I'm changing work sections on Monday. My twmp job is normally for 10 weeks summer cover only but our office has a new project so they took.about 30 of us for 12 months, 3 months summer cover and 9 months for the new project which I am.going to on Monday. Its a younger more lighthearted crowd so I look forward to the move and getting settled in properly. Iny current section for the past four weeks we haven't known day to day if I was staying. My boss wrote me a nice review and said I was welcome back. Then his boss came down and said logically when our 12 months are over we should be given another 3 summer months back in our old sections. That makes sense but unfortunately he doesn't make the decisions.

And my cookery classes start back in two weeks so I need to come up with new recipes for it.

The move to the new role sounds great - and it's panning out as you thought, once you're in the contract will keep being extended, so yaye to further paid employment! :)

Sorry you've had a little gain but it's been a busy old time so you've see it whoosh away next week x

I'm not in the least surprised with the gain, realistically I'm not really doing much to lose it so can't expect a miracle.
However my buttocks and love handles do feel like theyve had a workout now with the jiggler so it may do something yet.

Morning all, not updated mush as my data on my phone has gone and also been bust at work. I have a heavy cold and a head full of snot, been eating all weekend. I have managed to get out for a walk two days in a row though. But aboutt another 200g weight increase. Not overly stressed about it though, just want cold to go.
Will be back later for a proper update.

Yep, the cold had me starving, eating anything I could find. And I don't mean chocolate and biscuits and crisps but sandwiches and lots of carbs.
Food wise today has been goodish, smoothie for breakfast, one of my vegan sausage buckwheat toasties at break, curried potato/broad bean/ kale soup for lunch with rice cakes and more soup for dinner with fishfingers and some toast with avocado and tomatoes. I certainly packed in fibre and veg there, and my breakfast smoothie had two pears. About 2L of green tea but only about 2 L of actual.water. Though my green tea is quite weak....and only luke warm. Then.got a 3 km walk in after work.with the dog. Oscar is away so I get a proper walk without him ( but i miss him). Then a jiggle while dinner was cooking and then fell asleep.watching C4 film and had to wake up to watch Bake Off on +1.

Hi all, hope the storm isn't too bad where you are. I had to get up during the night as doors were banging and some trees down this morning on the way to work.
Had a leaving party st work for all of us moving to new section. I had one piece of red velvet cake and four Pringles....you should have seen the amount of cake there was, a real cake mountain. Just had she homemade quiche now made with a bread base and filled with peas and spinach and no cheese.
In training again today so stuck to someone else's schedule.

Oh blimey well done on having just the one bit of cake, that shows real restraint!

Hope the storm is better for you now hun - just getting blowy here.

Hey, Tipp. How's tricks?

Hey Tipp, sorry to hear you have not been well. Hope you are feeling better now.

Hi Tippy, playing catch up and you're not here🤔 hope you're ok X

Hi all, no not been here much. Cold has gone but move to new section has me exhausted. I don't have any actual work yet so the days are very long. And its much more structured, set breaks and lunche time....and they are strictly monitored. And I have to log out and practically ask.for permission to go to the bathroom. As a result I'm.drinking much less water and green tea, partially because I can't always just dash to.the bathroom but also because I can't just nip out to make tea.

The room is also darker and is seems to be having an effect on my mood. Ideally I should get out for a walk when I get home but I'm.so tired and earlier breaks mean I'm.starving and need dinner when I get home.

So, haven't weighed in lately, haven't gone for a walk and havent even had time to jiggle...got first one done this morning in a while.

Good to get an update! Sorry work is being so demanding - if only we could all win the lottery! :)

I can't believe you have to virtually ask permission to go to the loo!

Back