Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Morning all, well i was so good and so bad yesterday.
We had a big launch of something at work, VIPs, press the whole lot. And lots of sandwiches and cake. And i sat and had my sludgy smoothie with all that food around me.
Then i went out for lunch with a collegue, an all you can eat chinese buffet. I filled up on cauliflower and broccolli first. Then had a taste of two types of chicken in batter, a spoon of rice and 3 chips. And a taste of apple tart.
Dinner at home was some olives, cheese and chorizo.
And then i haf 8 squares chocolate, a carrot cake muffin and about 5 glasses white wine. And started rewatching Season 8 Game of Thrones.

Just weighed in and have a 300g increase, and id say that will sneak up another bit. So need to make sure that Friday treat day dors not slip into Saturday binge day.

Well it didnt become a total binge but did become another treat day.
I planned on an early walk but it was raining. And then when it dried up as i was leaving Oscar came in and he wanted to come. So my walk became a wander. But he did make new friends, photo below.
Breakfast then of smoothie and went shopping. Lunch of cauliflower and almond soup, ham, coleslaw and what was meant to be avocado but when i tasted it it had gone off. Had some peanuts instead. I was tired so tried to watch TV and nap but too many people around.
Then was still hungry so had 4 fishfingers but gave into cravings and had two slices brown wheaten bread toasted with butter and cheddar on top.
Evening rounded off by more Game of Thrones, two glasses white wine, a large rose gin and 6 squares almond chocolate. I need to shol in Aldi instead of Lidl, then i wont buy chocolate.
Debating now a walk or a swim before breakfast. And will weigh in purely to shame myself into behaving today.

Oscars new friend

View media item 4876

Well that put manners on me😢

Weighed in and a kilo put on from 3 days worth of indulgence. And back over the 35 BMI again. Now its unofficial so doesnt count as a gain until Friday. But my swimming bag is packed and just having some mint tea before i leave. The pool diesnt open until 9am at weekends.

Ah love don't worry, you'll get back down. Weekends it's so hard to avoid temptation - especially Lidl chocolate!

Love the pic of Oscar and his new friend, it's so wonderful when you're a wee thing and animals are just the best thing ever :).

Enjoy your swim!

Oscar just loves animals and he has no fear of them. He went straight up to the pony and only left it when a dog came out and he went off to give that a hug.
Back from the pool, did 12 lenghts swimming and a solid 18 lenghts aqua jogging. Concentrated on arms, boobs and back with the jogging.
Went shopping then for flax seed and cacoa and had a look at the clothes in Dunnes. I saw a lovely pair of lime green trousers but didnt even get tempted to try them on. Nothing more until my bottom half is a proper size 12.

My hip is still sore, it got sore on holiday but i thought i had just lay on it funny on the beach. But its still sore, lying on it is awkward and it gets bad when driving home from work. Thinking of going to the doctor but might see if another bit of weight gone helps it, and take some glucosimine aswell. I had stopped taking it, just forgot.

Having breakfast now and struggling. Plan was scrambled eggs, ham and mashed avocado. The avocado isnt cooperating, its rock hard and just totally inedible. Yesterdays was inedible too but for the opposite reason, it was rancid

Dinner at 6pm was mince fried with onions, peppers, garlic and Chinese five spice powder. Put into lettuce wraps and sprinkled with cheddar.
Ive just had a square of chocolate for medicinal reasons. Ive finally given in and taken two Nuerofen for my hip. I cant swallow tablets so had to chew them, so the one square of chocolate was to get rid of the taste.

Hope your hip feels better soon tipp x

Thanks Charlotte, i really dont know what caused it. I dont know if the Nuerofen helped or not last night as i was exhausted and fell asleep anyway

Weigh in this morning has me tbe same ss yestetday so hoping weekend excess drops tomorrow. Going swimming now befire work, i hope that helps. I always feel better after it anyway

You’re doing great going swimming so much, especially first thing in the morning! I bet it wakes you right up 😃 x

Thanks, well im awake anyway so go to the pool. And yes it wakes me up and im nice and alert when i get to work. And i dont need to be in work at a specific time so it suits. Some mornings though im too tired or to late so dont bother.
All to plan so far today, a swim, work, breakfast smoothie, chicken salad for lumch lettuce mince wraps for dinner and 3 squares chocolate. Having a rest now and hoping to for a walk.

In from a walk, about 2.5km. I had to make some calls and no signal in the house so went out.

No wine today.

I better go to bed now before i give in to temptation

Stuck with the no wine. Unofficial weigh in has part of the increased 1kg gone but nit enough to give me a loss of 500g this week.! Going swimming now, smoithie ready for 11am and savoury mince and lettuce wraps with cheese packed for lunch.

Back