TOTM worry

Dance_Magic

I've just realized this morning that I haven't had a period for 2 months! There's no way that i'm pregnant, so i'm assuming it's got something to do with Exante. I know this diet can affect our cycle but i've not read about anybody who has stopped getting theirs altogether..

Has anybody else stopped getting their periods? I need to ease my mind, or book an appointment with my GP.

:confused:

When i did Lighter Life they did warn us that it could happen but it's best to check with your GP.

Mandy

A friend of mine had her TOTM for her entire time on exante, and I've had a short one in week 2- if your calorie intake is pretty low, its to be expected that the body will stop doing things it doesnt need to do- have you been doing the diet since april?? Have you added in a meal to boost the body? That might help if you want to bring on totm- personally I dont mind if mine stop during the diet- it's exhausting to be totming and on the diet at the same time! If you are doing an add-a-meal-in week, then it might be a good idea to see the doc just to see if there's anything untoward- otherwise I'd suggest doing an add-a-meal week.. =)
Low cal diets mean you might miss a period or two so I wouldnt worry too much Xx

Back