How COULD you Val??? :'(

Suppose I'll have to venture over to the 'other' side to see you now! :(

Well good luck hunni, I'll miss you here x

skinnydawn said:
Nooooooooooooooooo!

How COULD you Val??? :'(

Suppose I'll have to venture over to the 'other' side to see you now! :(

Well good luck hunni, I'll miss you here x

Hi dawn thanks it wasnt a case of wanting to but having to, need a class to go to otherwise i will end up putting it back on again like i always do :-( will still pop on all my subscribed threads it will be interesting to see how i get on , have a great weekend xx

Aww :(

I'm sure you'll be fine Val...and you're so close to target too x

I can't manage without going to group either.

Let us know how you're getting on, lots of love xxx

Mexican beef pan fry
8pp per serving serves 4

Frylight
1 red onion
2 large mixed peppers
2 cloves garlic chopped
500g extra lean beef mince
2 tsp paprika
1tsp corriander powder
3 tbs sweet chilli sauce
1 tin chunky tinned toms
Diced courgette

Spray large pan with the Frylight
Add onion, peppers, garlic, & courgette fry till soft
Increase the heat and add the mince, paprika & corriander cook for 10 mins till browned add chilli sauce and tinned tomatoes add salt & pepper to taste
Serve with brown rice
If u use quorn mince will be 6 pp a serving
And s/w friendly :)

hi all have posted this recipe here as it's really nice and s/w friendly the new healthy & filling plan where u don't have to count points is very similar to s/w the only difference as far as i can see is that you can have crumpets,calorie controlled bread, w/w bagels, wraps & w/w petit pains without having to count them and fruit in juice is free
. going to make another recipe with lamb tomorrow will put it here if its any good, hope ur all having a great weekend xx

thought i would put it here b4 i make it

italian one-pan lamb
serves 4 -11 pp each serving

4x 100g lamb leg steaks
1 red onion diced
1 red pepper diced
1 aubergine diced
2 cloves garlic crushed
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp tomato puree
400g tin chopped tomatoes
240g dried pasta
6 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or basil

warm a large deep non-stick pan over a high heat. season the lamb with salt & pepper and add to the pan, dry fry for 3-4 mins on each side, remove lamb from pan and set aside. add onion, pepper,aubergine,garlic and balsamic vinegar to the pan, cook stirring occasionally, for 5 mins until the veg starts to soften and colour, add the puree, tomatoes and 1 litre of boiling water, bring to the boil then add the pasta simmer for 7 mins stirring once during cooking. return the lamb and any juices to the pan . simmer gently for a further 5 mins or until the lamb is piping hot and the pasta tender. stir in the herbs and season to taste before serving. :17729:

Hi Valerie x

Thanks for putting those recipes on x

How are you getting on? x

hi dawn think i'm getting on ok bit confusing first few days but i haven't felt hungry which is good, that mexican beef pan fry is really good u will have to try it i wasn't too sure when i read it as i can't stand chilli but loved it, will be interesting to see if i lose anything i get weighed weds night i don't feel like i have at moment but few more days to go, watch this space lol. how's the tattoo? hope u've had a nice weekend love val xx

Oh I'm glad you're getting the hang of WW. I had heard that the new plan was very similar to EE. Please do keep in touch won't you?

The tattoo's just gorgeous lol! It has finally started to go a bit flakey but apparently that's normal and just the top layer of skin peeling? Don't have any scabs or anything, and I put cream on 4 or 5 times a day, and any other times I remember lol!

I'm hoping to get it extended in a couple of weeks(after pay day!) so it goes further down my back by two flowers, and possibly upwards by one. And I still want to have a little red Welsh dragon somewhere about my person!

Hi Val, I will really miss you but will pop over to the 'other side' to see you. Good luck with your first WW weigh in. x

Jane R said:
Hi Val, I will really miss you but will pop over to the 'other side' to see you. Good luck with your first WW weigh in. x

Ah thanks jane will still pop over all the time i dont feel like ive lost anything yet, hope every things ok with u xx

well lost 3.5lbs so very happy with that ;) i think the shake up done me some good, i was shocked when i got on the scales as i really didn't feel any different this week. i was good on the food front ate normally all day but did find it hard, so used to going without most of the day :eek: but it was good not to feel hungry and wore exactly the same clothes as last week :) so will follow the same pattern each week now it's set. hope everyone else is having a good week xx

Thats a brilliant loss Val, well done!!

Fantastic loss Val - the change is obviously doing you good xx

I am really enjoying w/w am really surprised as i don't usually like having to count points :) but counting them assures i don't eat more than i should, sometimes on s/w my portion control wasn't so good. Hooe ur all having a good day xx

Back